The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

638 posts Page 36 of 43
Previous 1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 43 Next
Thats ironic...the "who's Missing?" thread has...gone missing! :confused:
Oh no, i can't get Gilb's name right..i know i' m not far off it..can anyone put me right?
CandiceMarie wrote: Looking for the Who' s Missing thread,ca't find it
Wondering where our lovely @gillymary is..
Also,thoughts of @Gilband @sue.q and sending them hugs xx

Hi candy
Got your yoohoo, thanks for thinking of meI have been through a busy patch but holidays are coming up soon as is need for some repair work so hope to drop in more often

How are you going
Hi there @gillymary glad you checked in and all is ok x bet youre looking forward to some holiday-time!
I am fine thanks,been doing B2B which am finding works well..but looking forward to Easter treats!
Happy Easter Gilly! X Image
Watch out Hot Cross Buns...here she comes!! :shock:
Mmmmmm @nursebean Buns! xxx
Ok, what naughtiness have you had today, eh?!
Ermm..fish n chips and ...umm..chocco x :confused: :curse:
Is why i' m " pogged" ( stuffed) :lol:
"Pogged"?!! I've never heard that expression before!
My turn to indulge today, although I'm starting to feel happier with my body shape,so don't want to spoil it...so I won't go mad...too much! ;)
Since Sunday afternoon the oldest son is now in Huidenspruit (spelling a bit unsure), SA at the African Dream Horse Safari place along with 4 horsey girls ;) Sam is not horse person (he is there for the wild animals) but in lee of this trip, he have taken riding lessons and did quite well. But compared to the girls who have been riding since age of 7, he has a steep learning curve. They have already been out in the bush three times - the last one on horseback. Heck it's difficult to have him on the other side of the world (lengthwise) and not be able to talk to him due to horrendous cell phone costs abroad.
Sam is there for a 3 week work practice - he lives such a charming life my son :heart:
dream Safari place sounds fun @wolfie!

oes anyone else have the Bulky Bob service,run by local Council, to take away old white goods etc?
I' m waiting for Bulky bob to come and take my old fridge freezer and telly and tv stand
He can come any time today up to 430... Hope its sooner rather than later
Got my eye on a smart red fridge freezer but unsure it would fit my small kitchen :?:
What happened with the fridge/freezer in the end Candy? @Candicemarie
Hi Beanz..Ended up with a boring white one..red one too big for my kitchen
Very healthy fridge so far..just lemons,oranges,apples,pineapple and milk and eggs in it right now
Making myself a pinky promise not to put any unhealthy stuff in it! X :lol:
I seem to have got into the habit of B2B and finding it reasonably easy,much to my surprise..
But can anyone tell me ...(@carorees? ... Is it as beneficial to do back to back as to do say Mon/ Thurs?
Or less advantageous?
Previous 1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 43 Next
638 posts Page 36 of 43