The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Melbourne meet THIS Friday!
06 May 2015, 11:47
@Carmelk46, @Maggiee and I are meeting at Barclays cafe in Heathmont this Friday 8 May at noon for lunch. Anyone is welcome to join us - please do!
http://www.barclayscafe.com.au
Sorry for the short notice but we only just arranged it, and it is the only time the 3 of us can make in the next couple of months!
Re: Melbourne meet THIS Friday!
06 May 2015, 17:45
Sassy1 wrote: @Carmelk46, @Maggiee and I are meeting at Barclays cafe in Heathmont this Friday 8 May at noon for lunch. Anyone is welcome to join us - please do!
http://www.barclayscafe.com.au
Sorry for the short notice but we only just arranged it, and it is the only time the 3 of us can make in the next couple of months!

Wish I could come :cry: :cry:
06 May 2015, 19:56
Me too! Wishing you a lovely day. :smile:
06 May 2015, 21:10
Thanks @lovemyparrot and @Lizbean, we wish you could join us too! :)

@Kelkelkelster , any chance you could make it, especially as you are going back to the UK soon?

I know there are other Melbournites on the forum, though I am not up-to-date with who is "active" lately...
06 May 2015, 21:30
@Sassy1 hope to meet you during your visit to the UK, if that fits your plans :clover:
@kelkelkelster wishing you a good journey back to the UK :heart:
06 May 2015, 22:56
@Sassy1 I would love to but I will be at work! Thanks so much for thinking of me though. Will have to tap into the London meet-ups when I'm over there!
@Lizbean Thanks for your well wishes! I'm very excited and ready to start my new (old) life!
08 May 2015, 12:03
Just a quick note to say that Carmel, Maggie and I had a lovely lunch and catch-up today. We will get together again once I am back from overseas - will try to give more notice so that others can join us. Though I am not sure how many Melbournites are still active in the forum??
08 May 2015, 15:16
No pics tho @sassy1? Glad you had a good get together x x
08 May 2015, 21:39
Forgot totally about taking a photo @CandiceMarie - too busy catching up. As the three of us have met several times, it was just like catching up with (other) friends, where taking photos doesn't happen too often!

I am looking forward to the photos of the London meeting though. :)
08 May 2015, 22:25
Oh dear, it certainly slipped my mind to take a pic! :lol: :lol: :lol: Never mind we can do it next time. Thanks for arranging the catch-up dear @Sassy1 I don't think our jaws and tongues stopped!! :lol: The poor waitress kept waiting to take our order!

We had yummy food, I had a delicious lamb salad, I think Sassy1 had a Chicken salad, and Carmel had rosti cakes with smoked salmon, we also shared a couple of nice cakes for dessert! :razz:

Hope to see a few more at our next one.
cheers
Maggie :smile: :smile:
10 posts Page 1 of 1