The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

12 posts Page 1 of 1
Fast Wednesday, May 20
20 May 2015, 06:21
It's almost 330 in Japan and no one has started a fasting thread yet… Is anyone else in?

I'm having a rough day today. I'm really hungry. I hope I can make it until dinner time!
Re: Fast Wednesday, May 20
20 May 2015, 06:23
I am with you @Maryann. I've got my determined head on again today, anyone remember....
Worzelgummage
20 May 2015, 09:01
Yep, I'm in :)

@MaryAnn - good luck holding in there. It can be tough at times
20 May 2015, 12:33
Ooh, @carieoates I loved old Wurzel, I did!

Am with you today...hopefully. Did a bit of a half-hearted fast on Monday, which was unusual for me but was very much mood-related. Over-ate yesterday as I was in a don't care state of mind (old habits die hard) after a bit of an emotional afternoon....

Today, I've eaten nothing so far & am trying to be strong, but it could easily go pear-shaped (ha ha, like me!). Am drinking lots & trying to keep busy to keep my mind off food.....

Good luck to the intrepid few today! Xx
20 May 2015, 13:14
I'm in today, just having a bowl of Squash with chili soup for lunch.
Doing Monday/ Wednesday instead of my usual Tuesday/ Thursday this week due to social commitments, but it really is messing up my perception of where in the week I am.
20 May 2015, 15:00
I'm in today for a change as I have been invited out to lunch tomorrow. I am doing a roast for dinner though so will be nearer 800 cals rather than 500 but had the meat out of the freezer before I knew about lunch but luckily hadn't eaten anything. Been very busy today sorting out the art and crafts stuff in our cellar. I've donated it all to a neighbour who works with autistic kids for their new art room.
20 May 2015, 18:13
Just completed my first fast day of this week after two failed attempts! Lovely ham and cheese omelette with salad for lunch has filled me for the rest of the day. I think I have reached my first plateau but prefer to call it maintaining at my new lower weight!
20 May 2015, 18:31
My day has gone really quickly, lots to do, some of which involved wearing muddy gardening gloves which discourages snacking. Dinner was Waitrose Tarragon Chicken which is very tasty and 250 cals per portion, plus a bowl of steamed green veg.
Food tomorrow :smile: but not till lunch which will be in a a restaurant near The Globe, where we are going to a matinee.
20 May 2015, 19:39
Hello ,
New to the forum but not to fasting . I fast Mondays a Wednesdays and some Fridays.

Just had my one meal of the the day, I was pretty hungry today by about 6pm but muddled through on water until 8pm. Had farm fresh scrambled eggs on 2 slices of low GI bread. I followed this with a med banana with peanut butter spread over it, this is one of my fave low calorie but filling lunches too.... Yum. I've enough cals left for 50g of grapes if I feel the need for it.

Hope everyone is making it through OK.

What kind of fasting days do you all have?

Jaye :smile:
20 May 2015, 20:17
I have four hours left in my fast day before I can eat my second 300 calories. Feeling pretty good. The rumblings pass but the unequivocal sense that I'm getting smaller by the hour doesn't! I'm a big fan of this diet.
20 May 2015, 20:32
tigerlean wrote: I have four hours left in my fast day before I can eat my second 300 calories. Feeling pretty good. The rumblings pass but the unequivocal sense that I'm getting smaller by the hour doesn't! I'm a big fan of this diet.

Welcome to the forums, Tigerlean!
20 May 2015, 22:42
Popping in to say hello and wish our remaining fasters a good day. :clover: Bed time for me. :sleepy:
12 posts Page 1 of 1