The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

34 posts Page 3 of 3
This is so awesome.... I have been knitting too and have knitted a few jerseys for myself and my daughter.... a cap for her as well, but I have recently taught myself how to crochet and I have just crocheted a jersey for myself.... very therapeutic
Me, me, me. I'm a happy hooker. Haven't had time for any crafts for years and was a bit rusty so I recently used some tutorials on YouTube to set myself straight. I am currently making a blanket from hexagonal granny squares and blocks of wavy rows in coastal colours. I'm using 15 colours and not one of the squares is the same. I absolutely love it.

Great tent Tracie. Thank you. X
OMG @Wendy Darling that sounds AMAZING! We'll need pictures when you're ready to share some :-)

I have to wash and block my pink sweater, then I'll post a pic. I'm about 1/4 of the way through a short sleeved, cropped little cardi I'm making to wear with sleeveless sundresses.
Hi everyone! :) It's very appropriate that Tracieknits started this thread!! :grin:

I have become a chick with sticks again, after more than 20 years. I had stopped midway through a jumper for my toddler son, presumably due to the arrival of a second child???

In recent years I have wanted to start knitting again, but what finally motivated me was a request from the nursing home where I do voluntary work for people to knit baby clothes (residents buy these for great grand children). Finding suitable patterns was a problem - I want to knit traditional matinee jackets. I have managed to find a couple of okay patterns, so they will do for a start - but if anyone can direct me to online versions that don't have collars and front bands, but do have a pretty stitch pattern, that would be much appreciated!

I have almost finished one cardigan, and have started on a more traditional matinee jacket, and LOVING it. :D I am not very quick though, so I hope they are not counting on me to stock the stall!!

Have fun with your projects! :clover:
34 posts Page 3 of 3