The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

38 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: FITBIT chat for May
25 May 2015, 23:39
I'm here! I've been averaging about 11k/day. I may actually remove some 5:2ers and other internet people from my friends list on my fitbit, but that's only because I have so many IRL friends on my list now, and half of them don't show up on my friends' page. Nothing personal!! I figured it was better to remove all people I don't actually know, than to pick and choose who goes and who stays - so I'll probably do that in the next few days.

One of my best friends is on a walking tour of Scotland - she's walking across the Great Glen. So it's fun watching her 20K days rack up. :-)
26 May 2015, 16:47
image.jpg
28 May 2015, 17:03
Wow I'm third for distance this past 7 days and the month of May. Never been that high before at the end of the month.
Soon be June everyone......
28 May 2015, 17:14
This month has been a write off for me for one reason or another. I'm looking forward to June!
30 May 2015, 07:21
rawkaren wrote: This month has been a write off for me for one reason or another. I'm looking forward to June!
. Isn't it annoying when 'stuff' gets in the way?
My May has been quite good, although this week I've been busy gardening so fewer steps. That's because my usual walks near my home are in narrow country lanes edged with steep banks and the halfterm holiday traffic makes it less pleasant. Err, that's a feeble excuse...it's still pretty quiet here! :oops:
I love my fitbit though, it's definitely motivational. And I can't kid myself about what I've done :wink:
Though I get a bit annoyed that it says I have no active minutes when I've been weeding etc for ages! :lol:
30 May 2015, 08:30
Still loving my mi-band, averaging just under 14,000 steps a day. After 30 days I still had 15% battery power left so this really is quite good. Loving the sleep pattern, just had 2 weeks in Spain and slept like a log although I think it would be unfair to say that the mi-band was responsible for that, more likely the wine! Cheers,

Ballerina x :heart:
31 May 2015, 11:31
I've just had to contact customer services at Fitbit as my Flex is driving me mad at the moment! Despite re-setting it several times the battery is barely lasting a day and is just dying on me without warning and this morning despite being active and moving for over an hour it is only recording 737 steps! very frustrating so I'm hoping CS may offer me a replacement.
31 May 2015, 12:18
callyanna wrote: I've just had to contact customer services at Fitbit as my Flex is driving me mad at the moment! Despite re-setting it several times the battery is barely lasting a day and is just dying on me without warning and this morning despite being active and moving for over an hour it is only recording 737 steps! very frustrating so I'm hoping CS may offer me a replacement.

@callyanna, their customer service is impeccable. As long as you've got a receipt you'll be fine.
38 posts Page 3 of 3