The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Recipes

7 posts Page 1 of 1
New AWW book. 2 day diet
10 Jan 2015, 06:50
You know when 5:2 is getting popular when the Australian Women's Weekly cookbook series adds a book with 5:2 in mind though strangely it called it a book for a 2 day fasting diet

I like the quality of AWW books so i bought it and will try out some recipes

anyone tried it. easy to get at your local Woollies if you are from OZ and cheap too.
couldnt find it on main AWW book site. but here is a link so you recognise it in the stores http://www.bookdepository.com/2-Day-Die ... 1742454382
Re: New AWW book. 2 day diet
10 Jan 2015, 08:57
Wow, I'll say! Yes they seem to be publishing a lot more these days in all diet and health areas.

Thanks@Juliana.RiversI have just placed my order, I certainly don't need another cookbook, but it looks really good.
cheers
Maggie :smile: :smile:
10 Jan 2015, 09:00
Maggiee wrote: Wow, I'll say! Yes they seem to be publishing a lot more these days in all diet and health areas.

Thanks@Juliana.RiversI have just placed my order, I certainly don't need another cookbook, but it looks really good.
cheers
Maggie :smile: :smile:

Hey @Maggiee.. and important mantra of mine. you can never ever have enough cookbooks.... I got (or requested) 2 for Christmas and got them and also get the SBS Feast every month. I used to get 3 more but i was running out of room.
10 Jan 2015, 11:02
Self confessed cook book addict here. I will be looking for the AWW book !!!
10 Jan 2015, 16:08
:wink: Thanks it looks great. With free delivery worldwide, it's even better.
10 Jan 2015, 17:24
Oh I wondered what AWW was! :confused:
27 May 2015, 01:21
Just bought a copy today — it was on display at our local newsagency!
7 posts Page 1 of 1