The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

37 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: Maintaining June 2015
24 Jun 2015, 09:59
Still on track and not long until the end of the month :victory:
24 Jun 2015, 15:50
Can't remember when I last checked in here, but in summary, the situation has not changed. I'm still just under target but with a smaller amount of wiggle room than was the case last September when I hit my all time low (since adulthood obviously!). I am interested to see if there is anything about the summer that results in a dip at that time or whether I have indeed rebounded. I am around the same weight as this time last year though so it is far too soon to panic! Some indulgent weekends and holidays coming up though so that will be a big test! :grin:
25 Jun 2015, 16:51
Well done, carorees! I am still just slightly under target which, for me, is very good! I would like to enter July at or below target because we are looking after our grandaughters for two and a half weeks in the summer holidays and I know that, although they are healthy eaters, most of what my husband and I eat will be stuff that can be prepared very quickly when the girls have gone to bed!
30 Jun 2015, 20:09
End of the month and today I am 62.5 on the first week that I skipped the weekly fast in three months :victory: Close to the bottom of my maintenance range :cool:
On to the next month
01 Jul 2015, 07:29
Maintenance Month 012
Goal weight 120 lbs, range 118 - 120 lbs, method 7 x 19/5

Entry weight 120 exit weight 122 average 120.87
Highest 122 (12 days), lowest 120 (8 days)

I blame the summer challenge, goading my subconscious to put up two fingers. That and all the strawberries and clotted cream.
01 Jul 2015, 09:00
Oooh errr, an indulgent weekend and some water retention due to some unaccustomed exercise plus the heat means my monthly stats are not so good.

Entry weight 64.3kg,
Exit weight 65.2kg :shock:
Trend: 64.7kg
Waist steady at 70cm

Next 2 months are a series of indulgences (including @Lizbean's shindig at Fortnum and Mason), so could be the end of September before I'm back on track.
01 Jul 2015, 12:44
My weight has been up and down like a yo-yo but we are talking pounds - not stones! I am happy that the highs have only been for days rather than weeks, as they would have been in the 'old days'!
Target: 145 - 149 lbs
1st June: 148.2 lbs :frown:
9th June - Heaviest weight:149.6 lbs - Oops, after a very indulgent week away! :oops:
23rd June - Lowest weight: 143.8 lbs :victory:
30th June: 145.9 lbs :smile:
I have decided to try and get down to 142 pounds as I am still carrying a fair amount of fat around my stomach and back. Getting down to 143.8 lbs was the closest I have come and that was for one day - after a fast! Wish me luck - I'm going to need it!!
37 posts Page 3 of 3