The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Fast Friday, July 31
31 Jul 2015, 05:16
I'm having one of those "am I fasting or am I not" days. The fast is going fine; I've done everything as usual so far (it's 2:15 in the afternoon here). The trouble is a party later. I don't enjoy parties if I can't eat or drink, and am feeling hungry and a bit irritable, which is sort of inevitable on fast days. I'll see how I'm feeling later. It's been a long week. A quiet night in might be just what I need…

Anyway, good luck Friday fasters! :clover: :clover:
Re: Fast Friday, July 31
31 Jul 2015, 05:35
We seem to have two threads for today!
I am fasting today for my second on my first week back!
I have fed the chickens, ducks, geese, ducklings, dogs and cats and have now settled down for my breakfast...a mug of sugarless black coffee..Bon appetit as we say here!
I know it will be harder today but I have to do this if I am going to re establish the routine.
Stay strong all you Friday fasters ( if there are any)
31 Jul 2015, 06:04
Good to see you back Bobshouse just noticed this
31 Jul 2015, 06:05
Good to see you back Bobshouse just noticed this!
31 Jul 2015, 09:36
Ooooooohhhh so glad I wasn't the only one to see 2 threads...... :bugeyes:

A little fast today which will be even easier as the cupboards/fridge are pretty empty and the next grocery shopping is Monday :razz:

There will be a nice peas and mint soup tonight that I'll have cold. That can be eaten cold right ? Right.... :grin:

Good luck everybody !
31 Jul 2015, 17:12
Very pleased to report I did it! Was very hungry today which made me tired and grumpy. Have just had dinner and am looking forward to tomorrow when I can eat!
31 Jul 2015, 17:31
I'm in, the day is almost done! I have had problems viewing and posting but I'm here.

Dinner at 8, not been a bad day, 1 black coffee and lots of water.

Good luck all. X
7 posts Page 1 of 1