The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Lost my holiday weight gain :-)
04 Aug 2015, 09:59
Hi all
Had to tell you that we came back from our caravan holiday last Wed and did eat and drink far to much and weighed myself Thurs morning and was 11 stone 4.3, and felt fed up after so decided that I would cut my calories down to 1250 for a while and I weigh my self every day (can't help it) and I stuck to it even though I found it hard and this morning I'm back to 10' 13 :-)
Very happy dance around the scales was done and going to carry on with the low calories for now as I've tried to get back on 5:2 but unable to get my head in to it at the moment not sure why!! Got another 13LBS to get back to what I was and I am determined to get back to it.
BUT next month we are going away for almost all of next month touring with our caravan and that's when my good intentions fail, but I hope by then I get back on this WOE and not gain to much ;-)
Nice one! Do you feel you could fast now? Just wondering if it might help when struggling to get back into fasting.
Way to go, mariondot40!
Hello and well done.
Maybe a new eating approach will help you stop the gain in future, rather than putting it on then having to repair perhaps an eating window on holiday could help.,, just a thought.
Hi
Yes I am going to try doing a fast on Thurs this week and hope to get back to doing a Mon and Thurs next week, I get some mornings and say fast day for me and it starts of great then by tea time I have failed so I know I can do it and will get back on it and will carry on on my next holiday. My hubby is very supportive of me doing it bless him even on holiday!!
Congratulations - well done :-)
Yeh, I'm also fasting on Thursday, so I'll see you on the fasting thread! :victory: :cool:
Well done, must admit that I'm going on holiday soon so it will be interesting what happens as it will be my first real 'challenge' since starting 5:2 in April. We are staying in a hotel, luckily on a B&B basis so I have the choice of when to eat during the rest of the day.
8 posts Page 1 of 1