The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

132 posts Page 7 of 9
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Hi all, At last the scales have moved again. Last weigh in 82kg. Today 81.5kg. over the moon as I have been plateaud for ages.
Hello, @Juliana.Rivers! Number 4 reporting in! I hope that you and everyone taking part in this challenge are going well. :clover: :clover:
Rather an up and down week for me but my average for the week is 142.9 pounds, with a high of 146.3 and a low of 141.4 pounds! That was today on my 'official' weigh-in day - how lucky is that! :grin:
Since the start of the challenge, in four weeks, I have lost 4.4 pounds so I think that is nearly 2kg. I'm happy with that and only have 1.4 pounds to go until I reach my revised target. I wonder if I'll manage that before Valentine's Day?
Not sure I'll succeed. Trend weight up 3 ounces to 10.1.0 :frown: Considering attempting 4:3 this week to see if I can get the scales going in the right direction again. I'll see how I feel after tomorrow's fast. If I don't succeed I'll battle on and make the end of February my target date to get back under 10st.
StowgateResident wrote: Hello, @Juliana.Rivers! Number 4 reporting in! I hope that you and everyone taking part in this challenge are going well. :clover: :clover:
Rather an up and down week for me but my average for the week is 142.9 pounds, with a high of 146.3 and a low of 141.4 pounds! That was today on my 'official' weigh-in day - how lucky is that! :grin:
Since the start of the challenge, in four weeks, I have lost 4.4 pounds so I think that is nearly 2kg. I'm happy with that and only have 1.4 pounds to go until I reach my revised target. I wonder if I'll manage that before Valentine's Day?

Wow @StowgateRsident @@@@### Well done to you.
SammyIAm wrote: Weigh-in time

SW: 144 lbs
1/6/16: 143.4 (trending 144.2)
1/13/16: 142.8 (trending 142.8)
1/20/16: 141.8 (trending 141.7)
1/27/16: 144.0 (trending 142.1)
2/3/16: 141.8 (trending 141.1)

Things are looking up! Looks like the bloat I got from my candy binge went away. But now the TOTM bloat is here. Ugh. I was still 139.6 on Monday, but have since gone up. I'm crossing my fingers that a big chunk of that is just due to the bloat this week. So I'm expecting a nice weigh-in next week so long as I continue to behave :lol:

Congratulations you have made the challenge as you have lost 1.3kg since the start ! well done @SammyIAm.
Flic wrote: So far it's been an - ahem - "interesting" start to the year weight wise.

I finally got my period for one thing, in fact the first this year >.>. TMI maybe, but I've never missed or so much as had an irregular ToM before, and I've had a few of them. I guess with a busy seasonal period at work, transversing to a 2-3 weeks of being sick on top of stepping up exercise my body freaked out? I have no real explanation for it, but am relieved all the same (not that I or any other girl enjoys the process, but you know :p It's a "healthy" sign your body is functioning as a female body of a certain age should, want for children or not...).

As such I've had to contend with being constantly bloated for, well, over a month? Both from increased exercise and that ToTM which never came. The scale hasn't moved past showing a slight weight gain, so for now I've resolved to weigh myself in a week and get on with other things. I'll admit my eating/ logging isn't the best, but 1) fast weight loss isn't so much of an issue as I just have 2-3 ibs to go (I'll gladly take a pound or so a month or whatever. Honestly I personally couldn't keep up with logging for the rest of my life) 2) I'm sticking with ADF (health reasons, and I enjoy practising it), so whatever I do it'd have to be impressive to actually gain weight over a longer period of time.

Even with that said, I know I'm losing. My infamously awful upper thighs are looking a little less terrible these days. Guess I'm just waiting it out to get these last couple of pounds off, but I'm fine with waiting it out.

Anyway, best of luck everyone!

Thank you for the update... looks like you are "travelling well" in more ways than one. Just under a week to go.. all the best @flic
Just 5 days to go including today !

thus far we have some winners already for the 1kg challenge... some have even lost 2 kg in the 4 weeks.

Member 1 @Juliana.Rivers
Member 2 @MerryMelb
Member 3 @Maggiee
Member 4 @StowgateResident *** nearly 2kg loast as at 8th Feb ****
Member 5 @BeautyNovice *** 1kg loss Target achieved Jan 29 ****
Member 6 @Silverslimmer
Member 7 @WarriorPrincess (1kg LOST BY JAN 27******* ... aiming for 2kg loss by Feb 14)
Member 8 @Newgirl
Member 9 @Lizbean *** as at 2nd Feb, reporting well within maintenance range
Member 10 @cblasz
Member 11 @pamie123
Member 12 @fancyacuppa
Member 13 @Noodle
Member 14 @SammyIAm *** Dropped 1.3kg since start as at 4th Feb ****
Member 15 @Flic

well done to all.. tell us how you are travelling thus far if you havent already and all the best for the weeking leading to Valentines day!!!!
Still aiming to be back below11 stone and swimsuit-ready before 18th when I leave for my holiday. Still not quite there - but edging ever closer and going all out for the goal this week!
Good luck all.
Well, according to my actual weight I'm down about .5 lbs. but my trend weight is down 1 lb!! Woo Hoo! Admittedly I did not stay on track this weekend. So, I have one week to lose 1.2 lbs. I think that if I am very good this week I can pull it off. We'll see. Thanks so much for the challenge to motivate me. When we started I was thinking I would lose more than 1kg. Who knew it was going to be so hard to lose just that!!
cblasz wrote: Well, according to my actual weight I'm down about .5 lbs. but my trend weight is down 1 lb!! Woo Hoo! Admittedly I did not stay on track this weekend. So, I have one week to lose 1.2 lbs. I think that if I am very good this week I can pull it off. We'll see. Thanks so much for the challenge to motivate me. When we started I was thinking I would lose more than 1kg. Who knew it was going to be so hard to lose just that!!

For people who have been intermittent fasting, yes, the weight loss does slow down.

Good on you for all your efforts in removing that pound! @Cblasz
Hello everybody - @Juliana.Rivers I started this challenge being 92kg after putting on after my sons wedding and then the Festive Season. I am pleased to report I am now down to 90.5kg - so a loss of 1.5kg!

Thanks for this challenge Juliana - couldn't have done it without you. Feeling great.

cheers
Maggie :smile:
Maggiee wrote: Hello everybody - @Juliana.Rivers I started this challenge being 92kg after putting on after my sons wedding and then the Festive Season. I am pleased to report I am now down to 90.5kg - so a loss of 1.5kg!

Thanks for this challenge Juliana - couldn't have done it without you. Feeling great.

cheers
Maggie :smile:

Congratulations on making a successful challenge. 1.5kg is fantastic! @Maggiee
Member 14 here. Well, this has been a rough week. I'm dealing with a breakup so I've been unintentionally fasting. But my stats prove that breakups are the best diet! The good news is that I FINALLY broke into the 130s. I have never weighed below 141 in my adult life and I am ecstatic about it. My ultimate goal weight is just within reach :) Though I'm not sure how much of this loss is water. I hope not too much.

2/10/16: 137.8 (trending 140.2)

This morning I was at 135.6! I'm sure this is water, but I'll take it for now!
SammyIAm wrote: Member 14 here. Well, this has been a rough week. I'm dealing with a breakup so I've been unintentionally fasting. But my stats prove that breakups are the best diet! The good news is that I FINALLY broke into the 130s. I have never weighed below 141 in my adult life and I am ecstatic about it. My ultimate goal weight is just within reach :) Though I'm not sure how much of this loss is water. I hope not too much.

2/10/16: 137.8 (trending 140.2)

This morning I was at 135.6! I'm sure this is water, but I'll take it for now!

Well done SammyIAm on the numbers on the scale. 1.8k down on trend weight over the period of the challenge. Sorry to hear of the breakup.. They are never easy.

All the best and thank you for participating .
I'm going to wait until Sunday to do my official final weigh in for the challenge, but as of this morning, my actual weight is down 3.1 pounds, but my trend is only down 1.7. Hopefully my trend weight will catch up by Sunday and I'll have met the goal. Either way I am glad that the scale is starting to move and in the right direction!!
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
132 posts Page 7 of 9