The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

229 posts Page 16 of 16
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Next
Re: Soberista's Tent.
13 Feb 2016, 10:50
@Goldilox So sorry for your loss (my head was in my butt, that's why it took me all this time to react)

How everyone's doing ? February is looking surprisingly dry. Only a beer so far, 25 cl divided in 2 days.... I even tried to have a glass of red wine last weekend but had to throw it out. This never happened to me before, I love to have a drink or two during the weekend. Here I don't want nor need some. What's happening ??????? :confused: :grin:
13 Feb 2016, 20:38
@manderley maybe youre drunk on love with your young Beau! :lol: x
@goldilox how are you doing? Often think of you xx
13 Feb 2016, 20:58
@CandiceMarie We have a say in French, "vivre d'amour et d'eau fraîche" which can be translated "to live of love and fresh water" . When you're 2 and one half is not drinking, well, you tend to stop drinking, I suppose...
14 Feb 2016, 13:17
Manderley wrote: @CandiceMarie We have a say in French, "vivre d'amour et d'eau fraîche" which can be translated "to live of love and fresh water" . When you're 2 and one half is not drinking, well, you tend to stop drinking, I suppose...

In Sweden we say you can't live on love and fresh air alone :D
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Next
229 posts Page 16 of 16