The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

28 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: FastDay Revamp!
11 Apr 2016, 08:56
Thanks for volunteering, @wendyjane, @barbarita and @Pilchards :) I'm about to add you to the Revamp group, you should see the forum towards the bottom of the forum list :) (@carieoates - you're already in the group aren't you? )

Anyone else? @CandiceMarie?
11 Apr 2016, 12:35
Thanks for asking Moogie but I'll gracefully decline and leave it to my esteemed friends who have generously volunteered..i know they'll do a good job! I' m not very techno savvy! X
11 Apr 2016, 13:31
You don't have to be techie to say whether you like the look of the new design, but no problem if you don't fancy it :)
11 Apr 2016, 14:24
I'm happy to contribute ! :smile:
11 Apr 2016, 14:54
Thanks @nursebean, I'll add you to the group!
21 May 2016, 06:05
@moogie. Do you have a date for the relaunch? There seems to be resurgence in fasting articles and research again on t'internet. Wondered if we should be taking advantage of it?
22 May 2016, 22:15
Thanks @rawkaren, there's still a lot to be done on the revamp so it's hard to put a date on it, but I should like to think we're looking at 6-8 weeks tops. Will work as fast as I can on it!
25 May 2016, 06:06
If help is still needed, I am in as well.
02 Aug 2016, 16:09
Would anyone else care to join us for a bit of testing of the new site? :)
02 Aug 2016, 17:26
Hi @Moogie, I'm doing more BSD these days than 5:2, but happy to help with testing if needed as I check in here almost everyday.
03 Aug 2016, 15:29
Moogie wrote: Would anyone else care to join us for a bit of testing of the new site? :)

As long as its in August, I can do it. I'll be too busy after that...
03 Aug 2016, 15:38
Moogie wrote: Would anyone else care to join us for a bit of testing of the new site? :)

I'll have a go if it will help.@Moogie
08 Aug 2016, 16:42
Thanks @justdee, @MaryAnn and @Merlin! I'll get you added to the revamp group, you'll be able to see a new forum towards the bottom of the list where you can see what's going on and get details for accessing the development site.
28 posts Page 2 of 2