The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Anyone (else) fasting tomorrow....?
I need to get back in the 5:2 swing. I lost a lot of weight in 2013-14, about 40lbs, and have been happily maintaining with a slightly sloppy 6:1 approach - but a recent blip meant that it's creeping back. Just 6lbs or so extra, but I want to stop the rot before it really sets in.
So here goes!! :grin:
Well done to you, @Moira145, for deciding to nip your (very mini) regain in the bud before it turns into a bigger problem. Although I have been (mainly) maintaining for three years, life events (holidays and various family visits) often lead to a gain of five to ten pounds. However, I find that as long as I deal with them swiftly, by application of a few extra fasts, it is no big deal! This WOL means that my weight is under control for the first time in forty five years, despite my tracker resembling a mountain range! :victory: Haven't you just got to love this WOL! :grin:
Good luck Moira,Monday is my first fast then Wednesday or Thursday. Dinner tonight was salmon and a salad I make with wild rice,mixed beans cauliflour spinach only three table spoons for me.
I have just got a fitness watch,which will tell me my steps calories even sleep,my work is very physical so I am interested in calories burnt.
3 posts Page 1 of 1