The FastDay Forum

Introduce Yourself!

Our Frequently Asked Questions topic will answer many of your fasting & weight loss questions!

If you're new and have a question or need some advice, please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all
I have just re-joined as I have put on about 30lbs since I last achieved the 5:2 diet. Its the only diet that seems to have worked for me.

Today is my 1st day of fasting for really about 2 years so looking forward to it, I was out at a party last night so I have decided to do a 12 midnight (Mon) to a 12 Midday (Wed) luckily I have a really busy day and evening so should be to hard. I have also planned to do from Thurs 6.30pm to Sat 9am.

The last time I changed my life I found the support and encouragement on this forum to be a great motivator and the new site looks really great.

Look forward to chatting to you all over this change of life

Edward
Hello @edward02 and welcome!

You are by no means alone in being a returner! There are many of us on here, so we know exactly how you feel. The important thing is you are back and ready to shift the weight you've gained. You also know how to do it - because you've done it all before - which is marvellous.

This forum is a great place to spend time on, so when you get the chance, have a good read of all the threads.

Best of luck!
good luck @Edward02 and welcome back to the forum and this WOL. :clover:
Welcome back @Edward02 and like Hazel said,youre not alone..there are lots of us who lost weight on 5:2 and put it back thru our own fault. Its never too late to start again..doesnt matter how many times you fall,what matters is that you get up and get back on yr horse! So come on clippety clop you can do it Eddie!X :like: good luck :clover:
4 posts Page 1 of 1