The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi!

I wasn't sure if I was going to do my usual Wednesday fast, but I have made it to almost dinner time with just 2 pickled cucumbers for sustenance. Roast chicken and veg for dinner, and the usual frozen orange, then I will see If I am still hungry. I am happy to have extra cals if I feel the need.

I note that P-JK was fasting on his own yesterday; I wonder if that will be the same for me today?
Hi @Sassy1, I'm in with you, haven't fasted for a few weeks and in need of one. Hoping to stick to black coffee and maybe a cup soup during the day, then eat tonight. I have a few more calories to play with now I've given up milk in coffee.

Good luck to all fasting today :clover:
Hello @sassy1 & @egduf - I'm with you some of the way today - doing 16:8 or maybe even 18:6.....I'll see how it goes. Went all the way through to about 5.30pm yesterday on fluids only...so was quite chuffed...as I need to get back to BSD proper....& stop fiddling about!

Hope you both have a great day!
I am also with you, guys. I do my ''severe' window fasting of about 21/3. Elsewhere here I reported that I lost nothing for several days and then I lost 3 days in a row. Yesterday I only gained a 100 g, so I am pleased at how things are going at the moment. I'll do this window fasting for Thursday and Friday. But then at the week end I am going away and eating more normally. I am even making a low carb chocolate cake to take with me!!! :clover:
Good to have some company!

@Egduf, good to hear from you again. Did you use to have very milky coffee? I am so glad I have had unsweetened black tea and coffee for most of my life. More cals for chocolate. (Hmmm....)

@Hazelnut20, I may end up with more of a 20:4 day, though so far haven't eaten beyond dinner. Just having a weak black decaf to help me through. Good luck getting back to BSD, I couldn't do it.

@Margotsylvia, what is in a low carb choc cake? Sounds interesting,

Best wishes to all. :clover:
Sassy1 Didn't have it that milky, but was prone to having skinny caps when out, don't miss them now. Going well today, just had lots of water and black coffee. You'll be finishing now, so enjoy breakfast tomorrow.
6 posts Page 1 of 1