The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone
Just posting my fast day to keep me honest and on track today. Listening to a summer thunderstorm, and keeping track of my cals on the Australian Easy Diet diary app. I really like this app, and it has so many Australian brands in it so makes it easy to keep track.
Lunch was some salad with a dollop of cottage cheese. Also a coffee with a splash of milk. I am happy to count the milk cals as I can't abide black coffee :coffee:
Good luck to any one else considering a fast today :clover: and to those who are preparing to jump in after the New Year!

cheers
I am kind of fasting today. Thursday is my maintenance fast day. I normally have no breakfast on Fast days. Only eat supper. But I was really confused about week days after the Christmas holidays. So I ate breakfast before I realized it was fast day :oops: . My plan is now to eat only at supper time. So this is an easy Fast day after the indulgences :confused: of Christmas. Maybe not such a bad idea, after all.. Just trying to keep my body remembering what fasting is like. :smile:
I'm in today, having my cup of broth now (3:30 pm here), will eat later. Been having some issues unrelated to fasting lately--one of my kitties passed away, the other one hasn't been eating well, tomorrow is the last day of my current job... does make it more mentally challenging to fast, but I've kept it up... if only because missing light days would mean failing at what seems to be the only thing under my control... :curse: Though I will say, pre-5:2, I would not have believed that I could control my eating so successfully during a very stressful time. Now, I know that eating doesn't solve anything emotionally.
I fasted yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks. Completely over ate during christmas. Happy to say i survived and down 600grams not a lot but its a lose.
4 posts Page 1 of 1