The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Recent login problems fixed
10 Jan 2017, 18:47
Hi all and belated wishes for a happy new year!

I've had reports in the last few days of errors when logging in or out - so I tried it myself and had the same problem.

As I'm totally up to my eyeballs at the moment with work, funerals (not a good December for my husband's family :( ), hospital appointments and the new kitten (yes, now at 5 cats - not my idea!) I've just had to go for a quick and dirty fix for now.

I don't know exactly what the problem was but disabling the way logins link up to the main site has fixed it, it would seem. So, when you're on the main FD site rather than the forum, your avatar won't appear top right, but when you click through to the forum it will. The list of recent forum topics on the FD homepage is also gone for now.

None of this should really affect your forum experience, except that you'll have to be on a forum page to log in.

I'll get back on the case as soon as time allows.

Low battery, must post now!!
Re: Recent login problems fixed
15 Jan 2017, 17:14
Thanks, Moogie. Happy new Year! I tried to log in a few days ago and thought that I had been blocked because I have been absent for a couple of months! Worked today though so all is good. :smile:
2 posts Page 1 of 1