The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
tracker question
23 Feb 2017, 11:15
I'm sure there's a better place to ask this question, or maybe it's been answered somewhere else.... it's just I don't know what the search terms would be.

I've just activated the "tracker" on this site, and I get graphs/progress charts for measures that I haven't inputed myself! :confused:
I only have one value: the one I put in yesterday.... but these graphs go back to May 2016!! Are they representative of everyone's weight loss on this site??

Thanks in advance for your answers :bugeyes:
Re: tracker question
23 Feb 2017, 13:00
I have the same issues, my progress charts are not displaying my data at all. Hopefully someone can help, I am such a nerd for graphs and stats! :D
24 Feb 2017, 04:40
@Moogie, can you help? Thanks!
02 Apr 2017, 08:25
I have this issue too - my tracker shows data from May 2016, and I only joined last week! I've been inputting some earlier data (retyping from the WoE app), but the earliest entry should be Jan 18 2017. I dont know where the 2016 numbers come from. :?:
02 Apr 2017, 08:31
I have this problem with the trackers too. Data showing from May 2016, when it should begin in Jan 2017 - earlier data not mine
02 Apr 2017, 22:47
@moogie can you help?
6 posts Page 1 of 1