The FastDay Forum

Introduce Yourself!

Our Frequently Asked Questions topic will answer many of your fasting & weight loss questions!

If you're new and have a question or need some advice, please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!

10 posts Page 1 of 1
I cannot tell you how good it is to be fasting again. I have missed it so much as a way of life. So I am back. I am 18kg heavier than I was when I left so that explains my joy of being back. It is the only thing that ever works for me because I only have to wait until tomorrow to have what I want and then when tomorrow comes, I say to myself that I went through so much the day before, should I waste it all by indulging and so usually don't. Change that comes from me. That's what spells success.
Anyway, it is good to be back. The site is a lot flashier than all those years ago but it looks like it still has the same type of caring people.
Welcome back!!

Sorry the forum isn't terribly busy right now -- and sorry I've been terribly busy and not having a whole lot of time to post!

I'm sorry about the gain but glad to see you back. :-)
Welcome back. You must have been around before my time (I joined late 2013).
Yes Barbarita, I left in May 2013. So we just missed each other. Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome back! :smile:

Great to hear you are finding it good to be fasting again. How recently did you start fasting again and how does it compare to the first time?

Good luck and best wishes. :clover: :smile:
Hi @sassy1 and thanks. I am only three fasts down but I am finding it so much easier than last time. Maybe because I know what to expect. I have tried a few times before over the past four years but now I am resolute. I cut alcohol the week before completely. That helps. A few drinks can quickly melt ones resolve. Seeing my weight finally going in the other direction is an extra boost. Yay! Fourth fast tomorrow.
Welcome back! I only joined the beginning of this year, but I love hearing everyone's stories and follow their journeys - it's my motivation!
Please keep us updated :cool:
I promise, @zesty
Hello and welcome back from me too.
Thanks @carieoates. Nice to be back!
10 posts Page 1 of 1