The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everybody,
I have my first fast day today after about two months of not fasting at all. I am quite fat at the moment and now decided to start fasting again. As I told you I first broke my shoulder, and then developed this very awkward pain syndrome called CRPS. It makes me eat all kinds of sweet things as comfort food --- and here we are : very fat. I have not felt hungry at all today. It is 15:00 now and our afternoon tea time. no biscuits for me today. I will only have our dinner at 18:00, a curry without the rice. I must sign off now.
So good to see you back @Margotsylvia!! Yes, sugar is so comforting and really helps with the pain (physical and mental), but only for a few minutes, and then you want more. Sigh. I'm sorry you're struggling with the pain.

I'm in for a light day today as well. Hoping to wait until dinner to eat.
Nice to have you back, @Margotsylvia.
I'm in today, too. I just had an egg, and my second coffee.

Good luck, Tuesday fasters! :clover: :clover:
It's 5:11pm/17h11 and I'm starting up the grill. I'm going to attempt to grill cauliflower florets as it's too freakin' hot to roast them in the oven. Wish me luck

I've stayed on track with today's plan, and I'm pleased with my light day so far. Even if my scale was horribly nasty and obviously broken this morning.
Dear @Margotsylvia

So sorry to hear about your continued health problems and totally understand how easy it is to reach for the comfort food.

Doing some fast days may help break that pattern of eating.

Good luck and best wishes. :clover: :smile:

Sounds like everyone else was managing the fast day well too! :smile: :smile:
6 posts Page 1 of 1