The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting today Thursday 3 August
03 Aug 2017, 09:23
Hi there
I was hoping for a fast day today, but it has morphed into a 16:8 day. It was very chilly in Melbourne today and I succumbed to a warming bowl of porridge at lunchtime. I think I will be around 750 cals today so will not beat myself up about it.

Anyone else in today?
I should fast today. The scale seems to be up a bit. Maybe I'll try. I think it's fine that you had the porridge and 750 is still really good!
I'm in for a fast today. I'm going to just do water, coffee and broth until dinner. Not sure what dinner will be, but I'm trying to fast and do low carb and no sugar, so something low carb.
Good luck everyone!
I am also fasting today. Nice, Merry M., that I didn't have to start a page. I am now discovering small losses in my weight. So there is now a downward trend.
I think my every other day routine will get messed up on Sunday. According to schedule I ought to be fasting then, but our church is doing a roast beef dinner after church, and we already have registered for it a long time ago!!!! Oh well, one missed day is not the end of the world in the long run of things. :grin:
Oops! I only now realized that it is FRIDAY 4th, today. Must have been just wishful thinking of not having to start a page again!! :confused:
4 posts Page 1 of 1