The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Surely it's not just me fasting today? I am back after a couple of weeks break from fasting, full of determination and black tea! :smile: Nothing, apart from tea, until dinner this evening when I have a chicken breast to look forward to. I am still to decide how it will be cooked but however it's done, I will be ready for it! :starving:

Apart from that, I finished reading a book this morning and am now keeping busy writing up Minutes for one of the committees for which I am secretary. It's very hard to snack whilst typing! Penny, our dog, has had a short walk this morning and will have a slightly longer one later this afternoon. Sadly, the evenings are drawing in and so our walk is getting earlier and earlier and chillier and chillier. Never mind, she enjoys it whenever we go - I only wish that I could say the same! :frown:

:clover: Good luck if you are fasting today. Keep busy and stay strong! :victory:

06 Nov 2017, 21:49
Walking dogs is a great way to get walks / steps in for yourself - one of the best ways I think. :smile: Not so easy when the weather isn't great though... Our dog Lizzie (the one in the front of my avatar) now decides whether she wants to go, and if it is raining or looks too cold, she refuses to go. Sits on her haunches and will not budge. Darcy, on the other hand, is a true Pavlov's Dog and is ready to go out the moment I get up every day, whatever the conditions.
2 posts Page 1 of 1