The FastDay Forum

Introduce Yourself!

Our Frequently Asked Questions topic will answer many of your fasting & weight loss questions!

If you're new and have a question or need some advice, please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!

2 posts Page 1 of 1
New and starting over .....
28 Nov 2017, 05:15
Hi!!

New to this forum; did 5:3 dieting about a year ago and was making major progress. Fell “off the wagon” and can’t seem to get back on it! I’m hoping to find weekly support/chatting as I start this journey over. I have about 60 pounds to lose (goal weight 160-170); I will be returning to the workforce at some point in the next year; and many other changes to come in the coming two years. I’m off to fumble around this site and see if it is the right place for me! :)
Re: New and starting over .....
30 Nov 2017, 17:47
Apologies, @sTaRtINgOvEr66, that you have not had a response from anyone before now! I would like to welcome you to the forum, which has a huge bank of knowledge and experience but, sadly, very few members posting regularly nowadays. However, those of us who are still around (nearly five years for me) still enjoy and appreciate, our Way Of Life (WOL) and I for one have found that it is the only way in which I have maintained my weight (more or less) for longer than a few months in over 45 years of 'dieting'. I lost my weight with 'straight' 5:2 and now use fasting as and when required to maintain at or around my target.
I hope that you decide to join us and, if you do, please don't hesitate to ask for any help or support that you might need. :smile:
2 posts Page 1 of 1