The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone!

Well here I am again. My first fast of the week! Not sure what's on the menu this evening but I'm just happy to be back on a fast!!

Anyone else joining me today?

Bean :heart:
Snap!
Oh hello! Its great to see you!!

What you planning on eating today then?!!

Bean :starving:
Hi Bean *waves*,
Dinner tonight will be haddock and salad, probably a Greek yogurt too.
Have a good day.
You sound so organised - and your evening meal sounds delicious!

I'm still not sure what to have - but it might just be crackers with various toppings, including peanut butter and cheese!!

Bean :bugeyes:
I am doing my Second fast today and planning on having a Greek salad for an early dinner.
:clover: :cool:
I'm fasting today and, like @nursebean and @Azureblue, it is my first one of the week. I was going to fast yesterday but, after eating quite a lot on Sunday, I woke up hungry and just kept on eating! :cry:

It's nice to know that I am in good company and today is going really well - nothing but black tea since getting up this morning. Stir-fried chicken this evening for dinner but very light on the noodles for me. Half a pack is well over 200 calories so I'm not going to indulge too much!

Welcome, @Smardie, is this really only your second fast day? I would have to go back five years to be able to say that! I hope that it is going well for you. This is a great WOL (way of life) and though my weight goes up and down rather alarmingly (I am a naturally greedy person :oops: ) it is the best way I have ever found to keep anywhere near my target weight.

Good luck to us all today. Stay strong and keep busy. Onwards and downwards! :smile:
Hi everyone! How's it going so far then?

I've had two coffees with cream today and about to have a cup of green tea. My plans for food this evening keep leaping from a cheese omelette to crackers with cheese and now I'm thinking Cauli Rice with a boiled egg!I need to get more organised I think. You certainly sound organised SR @StowgateResident and its great to have you here today! You are so, right, though, fasting is such an easy way of getting back in control when we go off track a little isn't it. I'm glad I've come back to this way of thinking.

Nice to meet you too @smardie - so this is only your second fast? Ever?!! Well I hope you're drinking plenty of water today - its essential!! What have you got planned to eat later?

Hope its going well!

Bean xx
Hi everyone!

Well yesterday's fast went very well. I lost 2 pounds. In fact, I find that I nearly always lose 2 pounds on a fast day. How good is that eh?!!

I had 440 cals and just 19 carbs - very pleased with that!

Today is the worry - I hope I don't go mad but it must be a non-diet day - otherwise it won't work in the long-term!

Good luck to anyone who might be fasting today (Wed 28!) - I've not seen any threads yet!

Bean :bugeyes:
9 posts Page 1 of 1