The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
APRIL FOOL'S FAST ;-)
01 Apr 2018, 11:08
Well here I am - probably the only one fasting today - am I right?!!

I've bean a bit on the naughty side the past couple of days so I'm hoping to make up for it all today. Not sure what I'm going to have tonight but I think it may involve a couple of duck eggs!

HAPPY EASTER everyone! :bunny:

Bean :bugeyes:

01 Apr 2018, 15:21
Well here I am on my little lonesome! :starving:

Feeling particularly hungry today - not sure why but its probably because I had so many nice treats yesterday. Lindt chocolate? Mmmmm aren't they just the best eh?!

Anyway, back to today. I think I may end up having a boiled egg with crackers and cheese. Can't wait!!

Bean :starving:

01 Apr 2018, 15:39
I'm fasting today too..... April Fool's! :grin:

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself yesterday, and impressive that you are fasting again today!

I am going to a friend's for dinner later, but my sister-in-law was going to be alone today, so I ended up meeting her for breakfast. I had eggs benedict and home fries, but I only was able to eat half of each. Hopefully I won't need to eat again until dinner!

Kinda looking forward to getting back to my regular eating routine tomorrow!!

01 Apr 2018, 22:07
Not fasting, @nursebean, but trying to be sensible. Did give in to a glass of lovely rioja but it's a non fast day so I can! Well done those of you who fasted today. You're wonderful! :angel:

02 Apr 2018, 08:22
Hi there!!

And @cblasz how lovely to see you tried to fast yesterday. Home made fries sounded yummy!! :wink:

@StowgateResident it sounds as though you're being pretty sensible on your non fast days!

I'm getting a bit worried now that I'm going to stay in the same weight loop. After a fast I lose 2 pounds and then on a non fast I gain 2 pounds (usually) so I'm just going up and back down again. Maybe it'll look better by Friday!!

Anyway, today is a non-fast day - but I'm going to try and not eat too many of the chocolates that are kicking around in the house!! :shock:
5 posts Page 1 of 1