The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Anyone fasting today? I'm going to fast most of the day. I'm going to try to make it to dinner, but I'm bringing a banana with me just in case! I'm going out to dinner tonight, so I won't be able to stick to 500 calories, but at least fasting during the day will reduce the damage!
I'm with you, @cblasz! It's a busy day for me so a good day to fast. I seem to have gained a pound since Sunday despite a good fast on Monday and very sensible days since then but I'm not going to worry. Just keep on, keeping on! :smile:
Hi @cblasz and @stowgateresident me too,fasting today!
CB hope you enjoy dining out tonite! ..stowy hope your days going well..that sneaky pound doesnt matter,just the scales being mean,i bet they will be kinder tomorrow X
My scales ...i was hopping on and off,obsessively...
I saw them in the charity shop,£1:99! Cant resist a bargain..
Anyway they are banished for now,but are shouting to me from the cupboard,Let us out!!!!but im shouting back Go Away!!! Youre not coming out for a week or so! :lol: :lol: xx
Well I made it through the day on what is probably about 500 calories - I don't count exactly but have a rough idea of calorie values from all those years before 5:2 of obsessive counting! I so enjoyed my baked salmon and vegetable couscous at 7pm and then later on a mandarin orange and a low cal drinking chocolate - the only low calorie thing that I allow in the house now!

This morning the scales are showing a very slight drop but that is better than the gain I showed after Monday's fast! Let's hope that I can keep it that way until my official weigh-in day on Sunday! These last three pounds to reclaim my target weight are proving very stubborn this time!

There will be no fasting for me next week because I have our granddaughters staying and won't fast with them around, so I won't be around on this forum much. However, I will return and look forward to catching up with everyone's posts. Stay strong fasting friends! Onwards and downwards! :smile:
4 posts Page 1 of 1