The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

68 posts Page 5 of 5
Re: Lenten fasting
01 Apr 2018, 11:58
Really? 9kg? Very impressive!
01 Apr 2018, 22:09
Well done, @Margotsylvia, 9kg is amazing! You have done really well so enjoy a few days off now! :smile:
02 Apr 2018, 08:30
Morning everyone!

Now that your lenten is over @Margotsylvia how are you going to approach each day now? You want to hold on to your lovely weight loss don't you. Will you be fasting this week?!

You've done amazingly well. Its just incredible!

Bean :shock:
17 Apr 2018, 10:31
Hi @MargotSylvia I'm a little confused when you say you lost 9 kg. You posted that you were 63.6 (well you said 53.6, but I think you meant 63.6) when you started and ended at 60.8. Is that not correct? It's over 3 kg, which I still think is great for 8 weeks, but it is less than 9 kg of course! I'm just curious to understand how successful your plan is!
18 Apr 2018, 09:25
Dear Clabaz, I am sorry if I confused you. But I know what my weight has been. I was just too ashamed to post it here. Before I started my Lenten fasting I was very close to 70 kg--- but I did not post that result. I only know myself that I lost at least 9 kg. Still now approaching May I would like to lose an other 6 or so kg. We'll see how it'll go!
19 Apr 2018, 05:58
I am confused too! Does this mean that most the weights you recorded in your posts in this thread were not your actual weight??
19 Apr 2018, 09:44
Dear Sassy. I am an honest person. the weights I recorded were real weights. I think I started the Lenten fast a bit early and at first i lost masses and then it slowed down. It is hard to figure out how the body reacts to things, (Some mornings now, when I have peed and pooed my weight has actually gone up. so you figure!) :clover:
19 Apr 2018, 20:55
Time to change your scales perhaps?? If you weigh yourself, then ablute, then weigh again, and the weight has gone up, it is a problem with your scales. But it is also a reminder to NOT worry about small changes in weight - these are meaningless. Your can't infer anything about what is happening with fat in your body with your weight going from 60.9 to 61.0!
68 posts Page 5 of 5