The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

159 posts Page 6 of 11
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11 Next
Re: slimming for summer
18 Jun 2018, 04:31
I read your posts every day and I'm rooting for you. I just woke up from what turned out to be a super nap. I finally got around to filling the weekly pill box, but with supplements now not the old BP meds and statin drugs I used to fill it with. I'm watching some cooking show "The perfect baked potato" .
It looks to me like you are doing pretty well,
18 Jun 2018, 09:21
Thank you Stowgate Resident and Roscoe for heeding my call of being all alone here. This morning my weight was again 56.9 kg. It will go up a bit again today, I know. :smile:
20 Jun 2018, 09:55
I weighed 56.6 yesterday and today I think I weighed 56.5 kg ( different scales than usual).. :smile:
21 Jun 2018, 09:42
Today I weighed 56.6 kg - no too bad. :smile:
22 Jun 2018, 09:33
This morning a record weight for this time around: 56.3 kg :grin:
23 Jun 2018, 09:24
Happy Midsummer everyone! I always put on weight on a Friday. so this morning I weighed 56.8 kg. I am not sure today is going to be much better, because we have special Midsummer food coming up. :doh:
24 Jun 2018, 09:07
Well, this morning I was 57 kg and there will be more midsummer food coming up this evening, :smile:
25 Jun 2018, 09:53
Actually less than I expected, again 57 kg this morning. Now it will be downwards from here on. :smile:
26 Jun 2018, 09:28
I had a more regular day yesterday, and today my weight was back to 56.3 kg. :smile:
27 Jun 2018, 09:24
Going down. Weight now 56 kg, that is 123 pounds. My BMI is just under 22. Things are going well. This is a summer challenge, summer is here, but I am not quite there as yet. :smile:
27 Jun 2018, 10:29
Congratulations!
It looks like you are doing what you need to be doing. It's not so hard when we get our minds right and just do it.
Roscoe
28 Jun 2018, 09:27
Nice to have your comment Roscoe. I think you are doing well as well. this morning again 56 kg. :smile:
28 Jun 2018, 12:11
You are doing really well, @Margotsylvia and your BMI is right in the middle of the 'normal' range, which could explain why your weight loss has slowed down. How much more weight do you aim to lose? You must be close to your target now and then there will be maintenance to deal with! :victory:
29 Jun 2018, 09:29
Hurray! Today I broke the 56 kg line. My weight was 55.9 kg :smile: . Thank you for your comments. When I started here years ago my goal was 52 kg. But now that I am in my 60s I have decided to weigh 55 kg. I will probably go a bit lower this time round, because once I start eating normally my weight will bounce up. It always goes up on Fridays as well. :heart:
30 Jun 2018, 10:26
56.2 kg this morning, as expected. :smile:
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11 Next
159 posts Page 6 of 11