The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

268 posts Page 15 of 18
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 Next
Sun June 10
Weight: 168.8 (168.6) :frown: Weekly WI
Eating Window: 11:30-9 :frown:
Calories: didn't track
Net Carbs: didn't track
Water/tea:
Steps: 1125 :frown:
Other Exercise:

Well, I had a really good time at the concert and got in around 11,000 steps that day. I was VERY tired yesterday though and did a lot of nothing, but did manage to eat plenty of not great food. The scale is up a little from last week. But, this is a new week. Again, I'm going to really focus on cutting down on sugar. I'm not going to have any sweets, except for fruit, dark chocolate, and the occasional Yasso bar. I will keep my sugar to UNDER 50 g (natural and added combined)

Before the concert, we took a group picture of the 6 of us. Partially because of the clothes I was wearing and my position in the picture, I looked HUGE! It was very disturbing and hopefully will motivate me to do better.

I have 2 full weeks of school left and then a week before I go away on vacation. I'm hoping to at least make a dent in the number on the scale before I go away!
Mon June 11
Weight: 169.6 (168.8) :cry:
Eating Window: 12-9 :frown:
Calories: not sure
Net Carbs: not sure
Water/tea: 5 :neutral:
Steps: 12327 :smile:
Other Exercise:

Well, the scale is way up. My guess is that it's partially carry over from the weekend and from my dinner last night. I attended our sports banquet at school and really had no choice but to eat the dinner provided, which was pasta and meatballs, salad and bread. I did NOT have cake though! I also helped out, so got a lot of steps in, in addition to the walk I got in during the day! I have a healthy day planned today, so hopefully tomorrow's number will be better!
Tues June 12
Weight: 169.3 (168.8) :frown:
Eating Window: 11:30-8 :neutral:
Calories: 1515 :frown:
Net Carbs: 181 :frown:
Sugar: 45 :smile:
Water/tea: 4 :neutral:
Steps: 10023 :smile:
Other Exercise:

Well, yesterday I was very tired and very hungry for some reason. When I got home from work I didn't feel like making the dinner I had planned, so I had leftovers, which were much higher in calories/carbs than what I had planned. But I did keep my sugar down and got my steps in!
Weds Jun 13
Weight: 167.2 (168.6) :smile:
Eating Window: 11:30-7
Calories: 1161 :smile:
Net Carbs: 116 :neutral:
Sugar: 56 :neutral:
Steps: 10766 :smile:
Other Exercise:

Scale is down, but it could just be due to my monthly cycle, so I'll wait until Monday to really see where I'm at. I did make my healthy dinner last night. Tonight I'm planning to go to Starbucks and get a salad for dinner. We'll see how I feel though. I have a busy day ahead! I just need to get through this week and then I'm really in the homestretch. We have all half days next week, so it shouldn't be too bad! I still have not been contacted for an interview for the job I applied for, which is really annoying! I would've liked to have done that before the end of the school year. Oh well.
Thurs. June 14
Weight: 167 (168.4) :smile:
Eating Window: 12-8 :smile:
Calories: 1482 :frown:
Net Carbs: 122 :frown:
Sugar: 40 :smile:
Steps: 7659 :frown:
Other Exercise:

Busy day yesterday, did good at school though. Thought about eating candy, but didn't!! I didn't have time for a walk though. I worked late instead of going to Starbucks, so I came home and had a frozen dinner instead of the salad I was going to get. Definitely need to work on increasing my water.

Scale is down again, but we'll see if it holds through the weekend. I'm going out tonight, but have reasonable choices picked out. No other real plans this weekend. I do have a wake to go to, so might get something to eat after that. Should be able to get my walk in both days.
Fri June 15
Weight: 166.2 (168.1) :smile:
Eating Window: 12:30-10:30 :neutral:
Calories: 1709 :frown:
Net Carbs: 99 :smile:
Sugar: 31 :smile:
Steps: 11244
Other Exercise:

Scale continues to go down, which is good. But I do expect it will adjust a bit over the weekend. I went out last night and had a good time and did pretty well! Again not sure what I'm doing tonight for dinner, but headed out in a few for my walk. Going to try real hard not to blow it this weekend!! :-D
Got a "summer school" homework assignment for you CB! Click this link, then read on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

"Your assignment should you choose to accept it...."... psssssssst...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/14729 ... UTF8&psc=1

What? No smile?
Thanks @ADFnFuel - I will definitely consider adding it to my summer "to do" list!
Sat June 16
Weight: 166.6 (167.9) :smile:
Eating Window: 11:00-7 :smile:
Calories: 1818 :frown:
Net Carbs: 177 :frown:
Sugar: 43 :smile:
Steps: 8196 :neutral:
Other Exercise: 3 mile walk (with some intervals of jogging)

Didn't eat out yesterday, but still went a little overboard with food. Sugar still down though and I got in my walk. Scale went up a little. I have a big list of things to do and have planned my meals and will get my walk in again. Hoping for good results for my weekly weigh in tomorrow!
Sun June 17
Weight: 167.2 (167.8) :smile: Weekly WI - down 1.6 lbs.
Eating Window: 9-7 :frown:
Calories: 1500 :neutral:
Net Carbs: 153 :neutral:
Sugar: 65 :frown:
Steps: 10272 :smile:
Other Exercise: 3 mile walk :smile:

Well, the scale is down from last week! :victory: Now, I have to keep moving in that direction! I still have to work on doing better on weekends, especially if I'm not even going out to eat! This week I'm still working on the low sugar thing, but also going to try to get 5 waters in a day, since I've been getting in 4 a lot. We have all half days of school this week, so maybe I can get in a few full walks too.

Have a great week!
Mon June 18
Weight: 167.6 (167.8) :frown:
Eating Window: 11-8 :frown:
Calories: 1508 :frown:
Net Carbs: 164 :frown:
Sugar: 49 :smile:
Steps: 8066+ (fitbit died before I was done!) :smile:
Other Exercise:

I ended up going to Starbucks to do some work last night, so didn't have my planned dinner or the a salad! I didn't get a chai though either. I did decide to treat myself to the frozen yogurt place down the road, which I walked to. I got the kind with no sugar added and only put blueberries and strawberries on it! So I did good with my sugar, but was high in calories and carbs! Need to work on that. I will try to do better today!
Tues June 19
Weight: 166.9 (167.7) :smile:
Eating Window: 11:30-8 :smile:
Calories: 1237 :neutral:
Net Carbs: 96 :smile:
Sugar: 45 :smile:
Water/tea: 4
Steps: ??? stupid fitbit is acting up, going to try to restart it today and see if that helps!
Other Exercise:

Pretty good day yesterday. I managed to resist the box of chocolates in the teacher's room, although it was tempting. They are so small you think "how bad could one be?" But one had 8 grams of sugar and when you are staying under 50 that's a lot! I'm buying pizza for my students today and then have a function tonight that probably entails pizza again, but I have my meals planned and will resist that too! Oh and there is going to be cake for a woman retiring today, I have to resist that too!!!!
Weds June 20
Weight: 166.6 (167.5) :smile:
Calories: >1316 :frown:
Net Carbs: >150 :frown:
Sugar: ~25 :smile:
Water/tea: 4 :frown:
Steps: 11771 :smile: (restart worked!)
Other Exercise: none, just running around like CRAZY!!!!

Well, I resisted all the sweets yesterday - brownies and cake! But I did end up eating pizza with the kids, instead of the lunch I brought. I didn't eat too much at night though. Today should be better!

Last day with kids tomorrow. Can't wait. I'm EXHAUSTED!!!
Thurs. Jun 21
Weight: 167.1 (167.5) :frown:
Calories: 1486 :frown:
Net Carbs: 117 :neutral:
Sugar: 56 :neutral:
Water/tea: 3 :frown:
Steps: 6379 :frown:
Other Exercise:

Had a fairly healthy day, but came home from work a little early (the school day was done, just didn't stay to do work for long) and ended up snacking more than I should have.
Today is the last day of school with the students, teachers have to go back in next Monday. Kind of a weird time of year for me. Looking forward to getting into my new summer routine. Still waiting to hear about the new job possibility. Would've liked to know by now!!
Going out after school today to celebrate. Will try not to "celebrate" too much! I do think I'm going to get a chai this morning, but I will have to avoid any other sugar for the rest of the day!
Mon. June 25
Weight: 167.6 (167.5) :frown:
Eating Window: 8-8 :frown:
Calories: 1324 :frown:
Net Carbs: 169 :frown:
Sugar: 65 :frown:
Water/tea: 3 :frown:
Steps: 7756 :frown:
Other Exercise:

A lot of frowns yesterday, but at least I'm tracking again. I was of course for a few days, combined with the end of the school year, my best friend's 15 year old daughter was hit by a car on Saturday night. She is still in serious condition in the hospital. I took my friend's mother up to see her on Sunday and it seemed like she was making progress, but that has stopped. Anyway, the hospital is an hour away, so it's very hard to be able to do much but wait and check in once in a while for updates.

So, I am trying to just do what I need to do for now. I will be headed out for a walk today. I need to go back into work for a bit and then have lots of errands, appts to make, etc. I'm going away next week, so I need to get ready for that. I really hope my friend's daughter is doing better before I leave!!
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 Next
268 posts Page 15 of 18