The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
So here I am ready for my usual Monday fast! I'm just off to see The Meg so I'm hoping that will be a terrific distraction!! :wink: Not sure what I'm going to have tonight. Maybe a salad? Not too sure!!

I did try and fast yesterday but ended up eating a mini Magnum and chocolates - so it didn't work too well - doh! :curse:

Anyone joining me today?

Bean :starving:
Hi Nursebean,

Good luck with your fast, I will be fasting tomorrow, which won't be too difficult as I will have to visit the dentist who is to carry out some drastic repair work. All the best, to all fasters today.
Hi Beanie, like Arnie.....I'm back.........glad to see you are still here. I just thought I'd update folks on how my weight is. When I was VERY active on the forum I managed to get to my target weight with a loss of between 2 & 2.5 st. I maintained this til the beginning of this year when I decided that, actually, I really wanted to lose a few more pounds so I was much more aware of rubbish going in and I have now dropped a further 1 st. I am not tall, have arms and legs like chopsticks but a spare tyre like a , well, like a spare tyre actually so my weight loss has finally gone from my problem areas. I now have a proper waist and my back fat has gone so I am a very happy bunny. I have never waivered from 16/8 or even 19/5 and some days just one meal, a substantial meal but it means that my Fast is even longer. Intermittent fasting has been my emotional and physical saviour so anyone thinking of trying it, just go for it, you may need a period of adjustment, I didn't as it just seemed to be made for me so perhaps I was lucky in that respect. Good luck xx
I popped in to see who is about as I need to shed a few pounds as my waistbands are getting a tad tight. I have managed my first fast in months today. Nice to see some 'old' faces around
Sorry @nursebean not to have posted on yesterday's thread. I was fasting yesterday (Monday) but was keeping myself busy by visiting Peterborough to search out some sale bargains. All went well for me and well done to those of you who also had a successful fast.
Nice to hear from you @Merlin and @Ballerina.
Nice to see you all. Holidays are so naughty
6 posts Page 1 of 1