The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Well, here we go again, yoghurt and soup as usual. Have to withstand a bit of temptation because the groceries have just been delivered. Anyway, it's only one day is what I keep telling myself. Anyone else in? It seems to be quiet out here. Have a good weekend all, fasting or otherwise.
I'm in today, @josie50. Not one of my usual days but I couldn't fast earlier in the week and am still trying to get back to my target weight. It's only four or five pounds but they are proving very hard to shift - probably because I am over-indulging on my non-fast days. Anyone for salted caramel ice-cream by the tub full? :cry: :cry:
I only have myself to blame because I'm the one who buy's it and, despite keeping it in the freezer in an outbuilding, it calls my name! Strangely, I have no problem on fast days but the other days are more tricky! However, I will get there and I will increase my exercise! :victory: :smile:
I'm in! Testing out a new approach for my fast day, to see if it will address the headaches I keep getting. I think I might drink too much water and therefore flush out my system without replacing much-needed electrolytes!

Before, I would have a banana or apple around 2, miso soup around 3 and dinner around 6.30. (all the while drinking water and mint tea by the pint..)

Today, I had a miso soup at 11, then went out for a 5k run at lunchtime (as always regretting that my office is at the top of a hill...), and had another miso soup at about 3. No headache so far :D (usually it's reared its ugly head by midday-ish). Looking forward to leaving work soon and heading home for dinner (thai cashew nut chicken with a tiny portion of rice) and to see how my other half and daughter have coped with the first day of her potty training :bugeyes:

Hope everyone's fasts are going well. You can do it!
3 posts Page 1 of 1