The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

17 posts Page 1 of 2
Fasting for Christmas
02 Dec 2018, 11:20
Hello, I have not been here for a while. Trying a bit different eating regime, which made me put on weight at first. I did not want to share it here. But today I weighed 56.3 kg, which is something I can post here. I only eat every other day. Today is a non eating day. I do not feel at all hungry. I did have some bullet proof coffee earlier today :smile: Not eating any food today ought to help me to lose some weight for tomorrow. See you all then! :grin:
Re: Fasting for Christmas
03 Dec 2018, 11:22
My weight was 56 kg this morning. I must eat today at home, because we are going out where people eat, and I will not eat there. It is rather quiet here. :smile:
04 Dec 2018, 10:31
I had supper yesterday, and this morning I weighed 56.3 kg. That was to be expected. I shall not eat anything today.
05 Dec 2018, 10:41
Am I the only one here? I fasted the whole day yesterday and my weight this morning was 55.9 kg. I am going to fast today also.. Not at all hungry.
06 Dec 2018, 10:01
Hi Margotsylvia

I'm here - having one of my infrequent fasting days. Seems very quiet here compared with what it used to be like. Good luck today!
06 Dec 2018, 15:00
Yes, it's quiet. The simple reason for me is that I'm in speed-skating season since October and that keeps me on track without fasting. This is a regular pattern over the last years, so must be more than coincidence. So, I'm not joining you in fasting, but I do peek in some days and support all that do fast. Keep up the good work! I might join you closer to Christmas to get some buffer :smile:
07 Dec 2018, 10:17
Ah, there is some life here after all. Thank you for your encouraging comments! I ate supper yesterday and am fasting all day today. My weight was 55.6 kg this morning. :smile:
08 Dec 2018, 10:36
After a fast day, 55.2 kg. Tonight I am going to eat again. Not at all hungry.
09 Dec 2018, 11:45
After eating supper yesterday, my weight was 55.5 kg. That was to be expected. I found it very hard to eat all my supper. So used to fasting now. :smile:
09 Dec 2018, 12:12
I'm still here - just not very often! You are doing really well @Margotsylvia with maintaining your weight. I don't think that I could fast every other day! Keep up the good work. :victory:

I am having a determined effort to get right down to my target weight before Christmas because in early January I will be on a nineteen day cruise followed by a week-long tour of a very small area of India. As I invariably gain weight when I am on holiday, I thought it would be good to at least start low! Of course there is Christmas to negotiate first so I don't know how my resolve will hold out! I just love all the Christmas food! :pig2: :pig:
10 Dec 2018, 10:22
Really nice to see some life here at the Forum. My weight this morning was 55.1 kg. Eating supper again this evening. Not hungry at all. :smile:
11 Dec 2018, 10:44
After having supper (evening meal) yesterday, I weighed 55.3 kg this morning.
12 Dec 2018, 10:49
This morning, after a day of fasting: 54.9 kg. I am a bit out of sync, so I'll fast this day as well.
15 Dec 2018, 10:36
I weighed 54.1kg this morning. Will be eating supper tonight.
17 Dec 2018, 10:19
After a day of fasting my weight was 54.0 kg. My weight loss has slowed down. And Christmas is coming closer.
17 posts Page 1 of 2