The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
23rd January 2020
23 Jan 2020, 11:48
Not sure if anyone will see this, but I'm fasting today. I've got back on after new year as I have a bit of weight to lose before a half marathon in March. I've been finding it surprisingly easy, I'm not sure why I slipped away.

Only a little weight down so far, though I'm measuring my chest/waist/hips this time and there has been some improvement so far.

Hi and good luck to anyone still on the forum. :clover:
Re: 23rd January 2020
27 Jan 2020, 17:14
I know the feeling!
I’ve been fasting today too. First day since October. I’ve been keeping myself busy today so not found it too bad.
Plan on trying to keep it up, as I find it a easy way to control my weight.
Trying to decide what I’m having for tea now.
Hope you’ve had a good day. X
16 Mar 2020, 01:42
How's your fasting going? Calorie restriction is the best way to lose weight.
22 Mar 2020, 09:07
Egduf wrote: Not sure if anyone will see this, but I'm fasting today. I've got back on after new year as I have a bit of weight to lose before a half marathon in March. I've been finding it surprisingly easy, I'm not sure why I slipped away.

Only a little weight down so far, though I'm measuring my chest/waist/hips this time and there has been some improvement so far.

Hi and good luck to anyone still on the forum. :clover:

That is to hear that you like what you are doing, yes the feeling really feels great.
4 posts Page 1 of 1