The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Life difficulties
13 Apr 2021, 01:51
Thus, life should not be just a bed of roses; thorns are also a part of it and should be accepted by us just as we accept the beautiful side of life. The thorns remind one of how success and happiness can be evasive and instead of feeling disappointed and disheartened rather remember that the pain of thorns is short-lived, and the beauty of life would soon overcome the prick of thorns. Those who are under the impression that life is a bed of roses are disillusioned soon and become victims of depression and frustration. If I had the privilege to ask you, what challenges are you facing off right now?
Re: Life difficulties
15 Apr 2021, 01:47
These challenges me the most. Eating healthy all the time without eating sugar, chocolates, ice cream, and nachos (tortilla with cheese dips & spicy salsa)
Re: Life difficulties
22 Apr 2021, 07:10
manila wrote: These challenges me the most. Eating healthy all the time without eating sugar, chocolates, ice cream, and nachos (tortilla with cheese dips & spicy salsa)

Woah, so you really like sweets and spicy foods huh? great taste. But can I ask some about your personal problems? What is your experience with a therapist?
3 posts Page 1 of 1