The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

491 posts Page 33 of 33
Previous 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 Next
wasn't able to go out so I used the treadmill for 30 minutes.
I ran the big hill in my local park today. And I ran I mean I walked the steep bits. It's hard to believe I used to run the whole thing. It's had to believe how fast fitness disappears when you get old. I'll just keep at it, though. My time gets a bit better every time I do that run. I need to start increasing my distance though, if I plan to run a marathon in November !!
Recently, just taking a 10-minute walk, three times a day. Swap out the evening walk for a few squats, pushups, and crunches.
I have done 100 push-ups for today.
manila wrote: I have done 100 push-ups for today.

wow, good job! I can see a nice core in there. :)
Fanwear wrote:

Sure, lol. 100 push-ups challenge @Fanwear, deal?
manila wrote:
Fanwear wrote:

Sure, lol. 100 push-ups challenge @Fanwear, deal?

Oh yes. Challenge Accepted! :grin:
Finding it difficult to fast these days but still exercising pretty well, jogging 5 miles every other day and walking in between. See its very quiet on here so hope all is well with everyone....
brougham wrote: Finding it difficult to fast these days but still exercising pretty well, jogging 5 miles every other day and walking in between. See its very quiet on here so hope all is well with everyone....

Great job. I like jogging as well. It has incredible benefits to keep us stay fit and healthy.
I also do jogging for 15-20 minutes every day inside the village. It really feels good!
Hi, first I wake up early in the morning and go do walk for 40 minutes, then I do 50 pushups and go for gym and workout for 1 hour.
Previous 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 Next
491 posts Page 33 of 33