The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Down a size!
25 Jul 2013, 04:46
Decided to try on a pair of size 14 jeans yesterday and they fitted!! Not been in them since before I was expecting my daughter 5 1/2 years ago. So pleased. Feel the best I have done in years.
On another note since starting the 5:2 WOE................ I LOVE BREAKFAST! Not just following a fast day but every day.

Hope everyone is having a good week. X
Re: Down a size!
25 Jul 2013, 04:47
That's fantastic! I love fitting into old clothes.
25 Jul 2013, 04:53
Congratulations. Regret purging my closet of all those "someday I'm going to get back into them" jeans. My husband kept complaining. Oh well, maybe I'll get smaller than they were, ha!
25 Jul 2013, 06:20
Well done! Very happy for you!
25 Jul 2013, 06:24
Congratulations on your weight loss. It sure is a wonderful feeling when you can fit into your clothes that are a smaller size.
25 Jul 2013, 06:28
It does feel great to be able to fit into smaller clothes, doesn't it! :victory:
25 Jul 2013, 06:34
Well done you! A whole size is a lot. Keep it up. I love breakfast too, especially after a fast day!
25 Jul 2013, 06:49
Congratulations. I hope one day to join you :grin:
25 Jul 2013, 06:57
Well done! I'm with GoLinda tho, donated all my smaller clothes some months ago and now they would probably fit again...........who would have thought that? not me! oh well, an excuse to do some shopping for summer coming up!!
25 Jul 2013, 07:00
What a great feeling. I too got rid of most of my smaller sizes not long before I started 5:2 and now wish I hadn't. Oh well, an excuse to go shopping :)
10 posts Page 1 of 1