The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

91 posts Page 2 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
Re: before/now
28 Jul 2013, 15:38
Amazing transformation :like:
28 Jul 2013, 15:42
Another WOW from me, just that, no need to say more!
28 Jul 2013, 15:47
Thanks a lot for all your sweet comments :smile: . I am feeling great and feeling younger too even though I am 54. :razz: ..

And thanks a lot for the comment about looking like Jamie Lee Curtis..Somebody else told me today too.. I have never thought about that :cool: .

The best thing at the moment except for a more healthy body.... I can shop in "normal" shops in "normal" sizes of clothes... THAT is awesome. It is years since I have tried that :victory: :victory:
28 Jul 2013, 15:57
Pia you look fantastic! Thank you so much for posting before and after pics. :star: :)
28 Jul 2013, 16:05
I agree with the other comments. you look amazing. such a big difference & looking very happy :) xx
28 Jul 2013, 16:07
Yep, a young JLC which is a nice compliment, you are such an inspiration on here so keep going girl, we all wait with bated breath to see who you morph into next, you look lovely, you did before but the difference now is that you look so comfortable with yourself, wow!

Ballerina x :heart:
28 Jul 2013, 16:15
Amazing! You must be very proud of yourself, and rightly so! :smile:
28 Jul 2013, 16:31
Thanks to all you lovely girls :dance:. i AM feeling great, happier and so much more satisfied with myself, when I look into the mirror :musical:

My dream goal being realistic is 70 kilo, (just under BMI: 25) but right now I am feeling great even though I would love to loose maybe at least 5 kilo more. The "problem" is that my face and upper part o my body is getting almost too skinny.. a lot of people say :wink: .

For now I will continue this. and anyway, I will probably switch to 6:1 when I reach my goal, just to have the healthy benefit too :like: .

Have any of you experience about keeping your weight on 6:1? :smile:

Pia
28 Jul 2013, 16:44
Wow .... you look fab, an inspiration. Shows how ridiculous the BMI scale is as no-one would look at you and think you were overweight. Well done. :like:
28 Jul 2013, 17:04
I have the same problem Pia, top part of my body getting skinny. I keep changing my mind whether to carry on, my thin face says "No" whereas my new jeans one size too small disagrees and urges me to carry on. So it's been stop/start recently. I might have a break for a few weeks and see if my proportions balance out in that time.

Good luck whatever you decide, go with your 'gut feeling', you look good now and will still do so when you get to your goal. :clover:
28 Jul 2013, 17:19
Wow! WELL DONE! And very inspiring... I too have hypothyroid symptoms (Hashimotos), and have found that this WOL has finally helped the weight to start moving... Slowly... But surely! Fabulous!!! :)
28 Jul 2013, 17:27
Wow what an inspiration, thanks for posting this. You look fabulous!
28 Jul 2013, 17:37
Wow!
What a transformation and inspiration.
You look totally stunning.
Congratulations and very well done.
28 Jul 2013, 17:49
I will put a suggestion in for an Absolutely Fabulous before and after photo thread ... :like: :like: :like:
28 Jul 2013, 18:20
That's so fabulous! You look fabulous! Hope I look that good at that bmi as it feels not that far off anymore! It's sometimes hard to know when's the best time to stop losing weight, I guess see how you feel as you go along. Clearly this method suits you well, congratulations! :0)
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
91 posts Page 2 of 7