The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

60 posts Page 3 of 4
So we could have a meet in Worcestershire in early May? I'll start a thread...
Caroline are you anywhere near Pershore? Kebyss and anyone else, I'm sure we could arrange lunch. I remember going for a lovely pub lunch upstairs in an old building in the middle of the town, opposite Toyah's house.
I'm in Stourbridge but used to live in the village next to pershore, I'll be up for a meet up :lol:
carorees wrote: I would also be willing to meet up with other 5:2ers. I live in Worcestershire.

I also live in worcestershire and would love to meet up. Were are you?
:like: :like: :like: what a fantastic idea suchard- we seem to have a good virtual community going here but meeting up in person would be great- I LIVE WITH MY PARTNER IN WEST WALES NEAR CARDIGAN-anybody coming here on holiday? We have told a lot of our friends about the 5:2 and some have started already!! ursula
Thread on Worcestershire meet: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2204
Carorees, I am in Gloucestershire (Cheltenham)
Well well. I've been folowing this with Ursula for 7 weeks now and find myself drawn in. I'm not one for the public forum but as I want to use the calculator and be totally supportive, here I am. I totally agree that having visuals with like minded 'neighbours' has bonus points. We clicked through another life choice regime and were able to offer additional energy. On line cyber support with its ethereal nature is un-natural. Humans evolved by judging the safety of their environment by what they saw. So much of our world is spent in isolation of each other so if you get the chance share energy in a in real time and real splace (space and place)opportunity.
Dawlish, Devon. I must me the nearest to you Boboff, from reading the others. Worcestershire would be nice but I don't have my own car. Had a great holiday there. Julie
Normandy France! Would love meet up! By the way suchard I lived in Coulsdon for years, I and my children went to Woodcote schools and we lived in Woodcote Grove Road
Any one near Oxford ?
Im in liverpool but come from Wales, would meet up in North Wales.x
Isn't there anyone near Southampton or Portsmouth out there?
I'd love to meet up and compare notes, it would be so much nicer having a group of like minded people supporting one another. Plus, it's a good excuse for a nice pub lunch!
60 posts Page 3 of 4