The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

62 posts Page 5 of 5

READ TOPIC FIRST! Fasting discussion should be limited to:

Poll ended at 04 Jun 2013, 13:03

1. 5:2, 4:3, ADF, 36-hour liquid, 'Two Day Diet' etc. No discussion of longer fasts.
60%
2a. As in (1), plus up to 4 days liquid fasting (no notice added by staff). No discussion of longer fasts.
3%
2b. As in (2a), but with notice added by staff.
8%
3a. As in (1), plus up to 10 days liquid fasting (no notice added by staff)
1%
3b. As in (1), plus up to 10 days liquid fasting (subject to notice added by staff)
No votes
4a. No limits on length of fasting discussion, but notice to be added to fasts over 36 hours
3%
4b. No limits on length of fasting discussion, but notice to be added to fasts over 4 days
2%
4c. No limits on length of fasting discussion, but notice to be added to fasts over 10 days
1%
5. Create a new forum for Extended Fasting discussion (see below for more details)
4%
6. I am happy with whatever the forum staff feel is in the best interest of the community
19%
Total votes : 129

Just apologising for the delay in finalising the details of all this, it's been a really busy week for me and there are of course all the other staffers to have their say too. We're just crossing the T's and dotting the I's in our plan of what our responses/actions will be for any topics outside of the 'acceptable' range.

Expect an announcement in the next few days with details of the outcome, and of course an update to the site's rules/policy :)
I have now moved this topic to the Suggestion Box forum so we can keep a record of it.

The topic detailing the decision/outcome can be found here.
62 posts Page 5 of 5