The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 1 of 134
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 134 Next
Chatterbox Anwyl
17 Dec 2013, 07:50
Welcome, dear forum members, to the first Chatterbox, Anwyl. It's a boy's name in Wales, meaning 'beloved'.

It's where you can post those little thoughts you'd like to share, but hesitate to, because you don't want to start a complete new thread for them.

Each Chatterbox runs for 2000 posts and, when that is reached, the person posting the 2000th post starts the next thread and chooses a new name, boy/girl in alphabetical order.

Of course, rules of politeness and 'hettykett' will apply.

So, pop in for a chat, swap stories over a skinny latte and slice of cake and make new friends.

I'm enjoying my second mug of coffee of the day (no milk!) and contemplating a visit for the nurse for a follow up BP check, which always makes my BP rise!
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
17 Dec 2013, 07:58
Thank you Penny.

I'm first!! :lol:

I am going to love it here because I have so many random thoughts that I'd like to share but don't want to start a new thread for.

Right now I'd just like to say how much I love you all, you are inspiring and hilarious, sometimes downright batty but you keep me on the straight and narrow :smile: oh and I love the snow
17 Dec 2013, 08:10
Coffee! I need coffee!

I love you all, too :heart:

And the snow is amazing. Moogie really pushed the boat out, didn't she?

My random thought that doesn't deserve a thread of its own: I am very disappointed that Curry Tuesday has been cancelled.
17 Dec 2013, 08:10
Seconded there both! The snow has really cheered me up ( as has the forum :grin: ) in what has been a not nice week for me ... Just had my morning cuppa before going to work in a minute ... looking forward to xmas now, especially the forum jolly japes of which I am sure there will be many over the next 2 weeks...

And @PennyForthem - to distract you from your BP test ( or to make it rise further!) how about doing rounds 3 and 4 of the quiz - there's still time! :lol: :lol: :grin: :wink:
17 Dec 2013, 08:11
Morning Wendy! Welcome - first in through the door. Take a bow!
It's a bit empty in here at the moment, but people will find us and then the place will be thronged!

hello Mary Ann - what's the time with you? I would guess early evening.
17 Dec 2013, 08:26
I'm not thinking of snow, but starts today. I have bought a load of stick on stars for decorations and will be going a bit mad with them in a bit. I liked the first lot so much I may even leave them up permanently. They are just enough craziness for me and my decorating. I went through a stage of being normal for a while, hubby kept on calling me a pod person.
17 Dec 2013, 08:27
I am also going to try my hand at making a giant crochet hook today as well. For people who like to crochet rugs and other LARGE things.
17 Dec 2013, 08:41
I like this idea!

I have dinner going in the oven (Eggplant PIzzas - almost a weekly staple in my household) and I'm quietly celebrating getting a new job, starting the end of January. Quietly because my OH got a 'thanks but no thanks' for a job he went for so I'm trying not to flaunt it. Silly but that's what you do!

I'm looking forward to a little bit of time off, come next week. Been a long year!
17 Dec 2013, 08:53
Congratulations Melb.

This forum is a great place...somewhere to come to get away from it all and be amongst friends.

I wish I hadn't agreed to become the treasurer of the Sailing Club. Taking over at this time of year is a bad idea especially given the amount of work needed to bring the books up to scratch. Anyone seen the debtors list? Never mind I like a challenge.
17 Dec 2013, 09:14
My face looks like I've gone three rounds with. Mike. Tyson. My keyboard is also going loopy today :0(
Nativity number 2 today aaaaaah bless 'im :0)
17 Dec 2013, 09:26
:clover: Morning chatter people, well I iced my xmas cakes yesterday, finished the cards, and shortly off out to finish the present shopping, great idea @PennyForthem :heart:

the snow is pilling up so must get going :heart: Sue
17 Dec 2013, 09:36
Eggplant pizza? That sounds good, could you share the recipe if possible please @melbmandy thanks
17 Dec 2013, 09:36
My nerves will be on a roller coaster today as just as I write my lovely DIL will be taking her driving test (9.30 am in the UK)so I've got everything crossed for her and hoping the roads won't be too icy. :car:
Then this afternoon we're all going to watch my grandson, nearly 5 and in his first term at school, play the role of the donkey in their nativity play. Bet I cry buckets! Have a great day everyone! x :heart:
17 Dec 2013, 09:45
Hiiiiiiiii chatterboxers! Thank you Penny for inviting us in..Makes a change from tents ! In a box instead hehe!
You do realise this means we' ll all be online even longer now???!
We' ll get carpal tunnel syndrome!
Today i 'm going for a Christmas lunch with my friends from " Slimming Club" ....which isnt really a slimming club,just a weekly get together with a set of scales in the corner!
Looking forward to turkey and all the trimmings and lots of laughs yumyum xx
17 Dec 2013, 09:54
Here I am :bye:

Just hurt my hand moving a big bag back on the top of my dressing. It's the right one so should be fine, however it will be a bit difficult to type with only one hand

OH told me "think about me when you go for your ride, imagine you're punching me, you'll see, it'll give you the motivation to go" and tonight I shall tie him up and have my revenge :mean:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 1 of 134