The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

10 posts Page 1 of 1
feeling GREAT!
29 Jan 2014, 09:35
Hi all,

I am 3 weeks in and although i haven't lost an amazing amount of weight (possibly 4 lbs) I have lost 1/2 an inch around both my 'upper waist' and my 'lower waist' (basically the 2 rolls of fat around my actual waist lol).

I've just finished 2 consecutive day fasts on mon and tues (so that i can not think about calories for my next few days away to stay with family) and this morning I FEEL AMAZING. Energetic and happy. slimmer and and just generally good.

enjoying my brekkie as i write.

i love this WOE.
Re: feeling GREAT!
29 Jan 2014, 09:45
That is brilliant you are enjoying it. I am on my third week and also think it's great. Good times!
29 Jan 2014, 09:56
:heart: Well done @shellsrock on the weightloss :heart:
That's a fantastic start for you plus you've now got the motivation to carry you forward I hope the "feeling great" stays with you because that also helps the adrenaline or whatever it is has been with me for my 9 months
( xmas break excluded)
got it back again as I've also done back2back Mon/Tues very brave of you to try that one so early on your journey. :heart:
29 Jan 2014, 10:02
Well done shellsrock, that is great news that you are doing so well so early and are measuring as well as weighing. It sounds as though you are taking a very practical view of it!!
29 Jan 2014, 10:08
Well done, sounds like you're off to a cracking start :)
29 Jan 2014, 12:25
Well done that's great :grin:

And I would say 4lbs is a pretty impressive amount too

Hope you have a lovely time staying with family :heart: (I am very impressed with the back to back fasting,I'm at about the same stage as you and I don't think I could cope with that yet!)
29 Jan 2014, 14:22
Thats great! Keep up the good work Shell x
29 Jan 2014, 14:44
I think thats the great thing about this diet, is that you do feel so much better even only after a few times fasting.Its great incentive to keep going.
Well done! :like:
29 Jan 2014, 15:20
I think 4lbs IS pretty impressive so congrats! I think a lot of people try this and then when they don't lose loads of weight really quickly they get fed up and give up (which is such a shame) - but this does really work if you stick at it - and it's the only 'diet' I've ever done where 7 months in I'm still just as motivated as I was. I'm sure that's because I find it quite easy because I know that tomorrow's another day (and I am fasting today and fantasising about big bowls of muesli and All Bran - which might be a bit weird).
29 Jan 2014, 16:14
Great start and well done! Now you know this WOE works you will be doubly keen to carry on and see even more impressive results!
10 posts Page 1 of 1