The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

59 posts Page 2 of 4
My name is Lesley and I weigh daily.

I weigh every morning on the bathroom scales. This helps to keep me focused and prevents me from over indulging if I notice a rise.

I weigh once a week on the Wii and use that reading as my official weigh in.

I feel better now for the confession. Lol.

Lesley
This is beginning to feel like an Alcoholics Anonymous tent :wink:

Ok, I 'fess up too, I have started daily weighing after being fairly sceptical about it, only because I am doing ADF and wanted to see what effect it was having. So far, not a lot it has to be said!! Slight declination but very slight. I try not to let it ruin my day, but sometimes........ :starving:
Good morning camper. I'm a daily weigher, but log on Friday/Saturday. Depending on where I've 5.2'd or 4.3'd.
So I'm currently in the daily weighers tent, the 16.8 tent and the 4.3 tent. There doesn't seem to be a 5.2 tent. Oh and the fitbit tent. Talk about spreading myself around. :oops:
You camping hussy you :lol: :lol: :lol:
carieoates wrote: Good morning camper. I'm a daily weigher, but log on Friday/Saturday. Depending on where I've 5.2'd or 4.3'd.
So I'm currently in the daily weighers tent, the 16.8 tent and the 4.3 tent. There doesn't seem to be a 5.2 tent. Oh and the fitbit tent. Talk about spreading myself around. :oops:

thats cute.. yeah.. somebody here on "pure 5:2".. why not set up a 5:2 tent. yes i know there is no such thing as that but sounds good.
Debs wrote: You camping hussy you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep
Yep @nursebean, my progress chart goes up like a wh... dr...s i know im really having difficulty moving things down at the moment. At least im aware as its all in front of me in 30 lines or show

Love your expression @Juliana.Rivers (if I've understood it right!)

Bean :confused: :grin: :wink:
I'm with you all - even the hussies!
Been daily weighing since 1 July last year. Devised a spreadsheet for myself, so I log calories v weight and I can see at a glance where I went out for meals and what the effect was

:oops:

Now I also log the exercise I've done; call me an obsessive hussy, but it works for me!
:wink:
I'm a daily weigher but I only record on Fridays. I find it comforting if I have an increase on a Friday to be aware that sometimes I was lower earlier in the week. If that makes sense?
I'm a daily weigher (shhh and measures too) although if I can't for some reason and for more than one day, I'm ok with that, so I do know it's not an obsession :wink: .I log on the tracker on Saturdays - not my most intelligent move as we often eat out on Fridays, including wine :oops: .

Weight, measure and food eaten for the day (just listed, not weighed/ calorie calculated) and exercise or runs done (incl times/dist etc) all get put in my diary. For me it's quicker than putting on my tablet/computer ( :geek: not).

I'm on maintenance (for last 6 months) and have not gone over my top weight limit more than twice and that was at the beginning, so I think daily weighing is doing a good job of keeping me on track. :like:
Well done AnnieW, it obviously works well once you've got there to keep you maintaineer hussies in order!
I'll feel happier when I'm a maintaining hussy too!
How times change (not complaining) :like:
Pre 'glamping grounds' and pending name change 5:2 had a whole forum to itself :lol:
Who said evolution is bad
I'm the same as@langstaneI weigh daily using Libra since I got a new phone in the autumn. I put my Monday weight which is usually my highest on the tracker and this is the weight that I 'count' as being my true weight. I do find the Libra trendline very helpful and as long as most of my weighings are below the trend line I am happy.
At the moment after a bit of an unexpected gain last Monday my Libra trend line is heading upwards and my expected target date is listed as N/A which is a bit disconcerting!
I am a week day daily weigher as I use the Wii Fit and that encourages you to weigh daily. I don't tend to get time to go on the weekends though as the kids are about.
Hi,
I'm Liz and I do daily weighing too. I record it faithfully in a little notebook along with my blood glucose (which may be a little obsessive as I'm not diabetic - but my brother is and I'm not going there if I can help it) but I record my weight on the Progress Tracker once a week. I think I'm struggling a bit at the moment - despite eating pretty low carb - I've been around 70kg for a while (and vaguely under once) but I like weighing daily because I can see the trend that is hopefully going down. But it's so SLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW. Before Xmas and doing the lower carb thing it was falling off. Then I went on holiday/had a lot of arm pain from a prolapsed disc in my neck and now I feel like it's a real effort. Hey ho. Sorry for the essay.
59 posts Page 2 of 4