The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

50 posts Page 3 of 4
:heart: :heart: WoW look at you @JuliannaYou look amazing :heart:
A totally different person looking into the camera lens all done in your 13months without giving anything up or severe restrictions, this WOL never ceases to amaze me and like you I still love doing it, congratulations :heart: :heart: :heart:
Only just seen this thread but you look great Julianna - and so happy. See, I think that's why this WOE is life changing for such a lot of people - it's not like a 'diet' that you go on (and promptly fall off and feel like you've failed - if you're anything like I was) - it is a way to change how we eat and think about food and (for me) to finally feel in control about my eating - and on the way it makes people feel better about themselves and their health and HAPPIER. Cheers for being inspiring and telling your story :-)
@julianna!!!!! You are an amazing inspiration!!!! I love seeing your photos. I love reading what you wrote. Thanks for all your support, and kind words along the way, I'm happy that you are here on the journey with me. :heart: :victory: :like: :cake: :rainbow: :star: :rose: :heart: :victory:
wow @julianna! How did I miss this?! Photos speak volumes, but then so does your original post :like: :victory: :heart: - you have certainly cracked it - and what an inspiration for all just starting out, or well on the way :cool: :cool: :cool:
Love your new avatar @Julianna

You are looking great! Congratulations.
:smile: Great photos, julianna! What a difference a year of 5:2 makes! Congratulations! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
I loved reading yr story again Juliana and seeing yr pics,and i think your new avatar is sensational..you look fab..very very well done on yr achievements..so glad that yr hard work has enhanced yr life and made yr longterm health prospects a lot better! X
image.jpg
You're a star! X
How did I completely miss this whole topic until now?? @julianna sorry for my very late congratulations. What a fantastic achievement, you look wonderful.
Just seen your photos Julianna, absolutely amazing, I am so impressed at what you have achieved, and your story is wonderful!
Wow! You look great! Congratulations on a job well done!
Congratulations Julianna, it is so great!!! :like:
@julianna you look amazing! Seriously inspirational. Congratulations and well done :) xx
@julianna thank you so much for the tip about the soup from bones. You inspired me to check out how to make broth from bones and I ended up on the Mark's Daily Apple site and got even more encouraged to make some soup from beef bones. Went out yesterday and got my soup bone supplies and have had my slow cooker on all night and the desired results are happily simmering away in the pot. He was also positive about eating the good fats so haven't skimmed there either.

The idea of that cup of soup late in the fas afternoon appeals as that is the weird spot and I know my beef bone soup will be just the shot with us coming into winter
You look fabulous and such an inspirational story :victory: congratulations :like:
50 posts Page 3 of 4