The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Weight Gain
26 Jul 2014, 15:57
Hi All
Got back from a week away in Burnham On Sea today and weighed myself and I am 10 stone 3LBS :-0 but its my own fault as I had what I wanted sweets, chocs and fresh cream cakes grrrr . But today is a fast day for me and so far its going well and I will get those extra few pounds back off, did not get much exercise in as I had a sore ankle and was only able to walk pigeon steps lol and it was to hot for me and my hubby and we are away again next month for 10 days with some friends to Wales again. Will weigh my self again in the morning after this fast and will be doing a fast on Mon and Thurs next week :-)
Re: Weight Gain
26 Jul 2014, 16:53
Holidays are for enjoying and I am sure the extra weight will disappear quickly when you get back into your routine.
26 Jul 2014, 17:31
I put on lots of weight from both my holidays this year, but fortunately it's been coming off quite easily as soon as I get back to my fasting regime.
26 Jul 2014, 17:45
I find it harder to get back into this WOE after a holiday but so far its going well and Im drinking lots of water and do not feel hungry yet, its been so hot again today and feel tierd roll on bed time lol
26 Jul 2014, 18:56
Nice to see you Marion!
Burnham on Sea sounds good, i must google it.
Its not too bad..i wd be thrilled to bits to be 10 stone 3..but i know its all relative..
You can do some repair work then ready to enjoy the next hol! :cool:
Feel for you re ankle..i have a sore right heel and a very sore little toe on the left foot..i feel i am crawling along like a snail :confused: and finding it all a big chore getting around
Seeya on the Mon/ Thurs fasting pages ! :razz: i' ll be there too x
@Chris P very nice new photo! :like:
27 Jul 2014, 18:00
Managed to loose 2LBS after yesterdays fast so one little dance done this morning around the scales lol.
Tried to do another fast today but eaten just over 600 calories but Im happy with that, now roll on tomorrows feast day!!
28 Jul 2014, 20:19
Well done @Mariondot40 2lbs gone from whatever your holiday damage was :like:
Well done on today's fast I'd call a 600cals post holiday fastday a success enjoy your feeday tomorrow I'm popping another back2back in again to get my 3 fastdays in the week just to give me a weekend of feasting lol. :clover: :clover: :clover:
7 posts Page 1 of 1