The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

118 posts Page 1 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
Liverpool meet 22 December 2014
02 Nov 2014, 13:11
Who would be up for a meet/coffee/lunch/general chinwag in Liverpool?
If its before Christmas, I can only do mid week, but afterwards, I am more flexible.
It is always lovely to meet up with fellow fasters
Anybody up for it?
Re: Liverpool meet
02 Nov 2014, 13:26
You can count me in, preferably not weekends.
02 Nov 2014, 14:12
:grin: me too!
02 Nov 2014, 14:28
And me!
02 Nov 2014, 16:22
Me too please.
X
03 Nov 2014, 11:21
Bumping up for@CandiceMariebefore it disappears off the page
03 Nov 2014, 16:34
Thanks for thinking of me @merlin x
Will try to pluck up courage to see you all for coffee but not sure i dare show my face as i doubt i' m an ounce less than last time we met :oops: X i lose but put back on :confused: i' ll turn 65 soon so i better get my act together and get slimmer before i'm completely gaga :lol: x
03 Nov 2014, 18:01
CandiceMarie wrote: Thanks for thinking of me @merlin x
Will try to pluck up courage to see you all for coffee but not sure i dare show my face as i doubt i' m an ounce less than last time we met :oops: X i lose but put back on :confused: i' ll turn 65 soon so i better get my act together and get slimmer before i'm completely gaga :lol: x

CandiceMarie, it would be so nice to meet up with you again and see your lovely face...and all the lovely rest of you! Fingers crossed we can sort a suitable date and you'll be fit and well enough to join us x
03 Nov 2014, 18:41
Well, buddies, do we want to go
a) before Christmas?
b) after Christmas?
If before, has to be a week day for me, I'm afraid. And @candicemarie be there or be forever in disgrace!!!
03 Nov 2014, 21:33
I'd love to come too. Just finished my first fast after a very very long break. A meet up should help strengthen my resolve and it would be lovely to meet some fellow fasters.
03 Nov 2014, 23:04
For me any time bar the week beginning 8th December 'cos I'm child minding the granddaughters in London
03 Nov 2014, 23:31
How bout week starting 15 Dec,make it dead Christmassy? X
Or post xmas coz there's always that post crimbo slump isnt there..wd be something to cheer us up x
Pens@pennyforthemone way or another, i always seem to be in disgrace about something or other !:lol: ok i' ll be there or be square tho in my case,more like - round! :lol: x
03 Nov 2014, 23:50
Yey, I'm watching for the date, to see where it lands and see if I can make.
I'm up to Lovely Lancs 21st Dec to prepare family festivities, possibly early Dec too. Whether I can make 2014 or 2015, lets see.
03 Nov 2014, 23:57
That wd be ace @lizbean..also will be nice to meet @slimmerand@esta x
04 Nov 2014, 09:26
Any day that week except Tuesday is fine by me. Poodle's Christmas hair do is already booked for 16th!!!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
118 posts Page 1 of 8