The FastDay Forum

5:2 Cookery Discussion, Tips & Ideas

3 posts Page 1 of 1
For our American Forum Friends
22 Nov 2014, 18:46
I just picked up Cooking Light special magazine this morning. 350 calorie main dishes is the title. There are 227 recipes and tips in the mag. The nutritional values are here for each dish.
Thanks Rawkaren!!

I think all of the recipes go on their website right away - is this this issue - December?

http://www.cookinglight.com/magazine/cu ... e-features
@tracieknits. No, it's one of those special compilation editions where they have pulled a number of their dishes into one magazine . However it does look like most of the dishes are here if you want them. I was eyeing the carrot cake pancakes :heart:
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!