The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

21 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: New weight scales?
29 Dec 2014, 17:11
Oh @Wildmissus my scales are exactly the same. I always reveal a number that can't possibly be right ;). I am tempted to get those scales. However, I've always worked with stones and can't imagine being limited to only pounds or kgs. I wouldn't feel as though I'd lost anything...but to lose a stone? Well now sounds like something worth celebrating...with cake? :confused:
Bean :bugeyes:
29 Dec 2014, 18:37
nursebean wrote: Isn't it amazing how Father Christmas just knew you needed new scales! :shock:
I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on with them @Isis
Bean :bugeyes:

Yes Father Christmas is very clever :grin:
The Tanita scales do the same things that are mentioned about Omron but also measure in stones & pounds! They are available from Amazon so you could compare the prices nursebean!
29 Dec 2014, 20:38
Wow, just catching up post Xmas. My scales are from the ark so I'll keep with them at the mo - no big shocks required - till I feel brave :wink: :wink:
30 Dec 2014, 12:11
I cannot vouch for these but if anyone is still looking for a cheap set of analyser scales Aldi will have these from 2nd January for £12.99
https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/f ... nalyser-1/
30 Dec 2014, 12:30
I'm not sure if anyone is interested but these scales caught my eye because (a) they are reasonably priced and (b) they have got great reviews from over 650 people (always a good sign)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BalanceFrom-Hig ... oom+scales

Bean :geek:
30 Dec 2014, 15:57
Father Christmas gave me a set of electronic scales which 'talk' to my Fitbit Flex. They weigh in stones and pounds, pounds, only or kilograms and they also give a body fat percentage, which my older scales do not. Can my body really be over 40% fat? :shock: I'm at my target weight (well three pounds over at the moment), so how can I bring that down without turning into a skeleton? Luckily both sets give the same weight, so no unfortunate consequences there! I think that I better review my target weight in the new year!
21 posts Page 2 of 2