The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

491 posts Page 13 of 33
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33 Next
6.25 mile street and footways walk on the edge of Carlisle.
7.3 mile road wk
6.2 mile jog. Not as good as last time.
4.7 mile road walk. Mild, overcast, light rain.

AND

Unplanned, 4.1 mile walk, Great Wood and Keswick. I must never stand between OH and exercise.
Breaking in a pair of goretex boots I bought years ago on sale, so cautious Village Round and later on a 4.5 mile road walk. So far no blisters.
One circuit of the Village Round, a bit of pottering round town, but I could not force myself to do the Round again in the wind and sleet, so I had to resort to pacing up and down my drive and from my front door to the back of the kitchen to make up my quota.
@barbarita, you are soooo committed! I'm afraid that I'm a 'fair weather' walker, although I did do a couple of hours in the garden this morning before the rain arrived. It wasn't much fun though! :frown:
I don't normally post here
Walked the dogs approx 3 miles
Why do I not post- because it is repeat daily rain, hail, snow or sunshine.
My living exercise machines have ways of making you suffer if you don't oblige!
@merlin, 3 miles a day, every day, is impressive. No doubt you have had to do this for years? I only acquired my virtual dog this year (can't have a flesh and blood one because I am outvoted by OH and the cats).

Today I did the next leg of my Carlisle Circular. From Tescos to Morrison's via the outskirts and then return by the shortest route - 6.5 miles.
@merlin, 3 miles a day, every day, is impressive. No doubt you have had to do this for years? I only acquired my virtual dog this year (can't have a flesh and blood one because I am outvoted by OH and the cats).

Today I did the next leg of my Carlisle Circular. From Tescos to Morrison's via the outskirts and then return by the shortest route - 6.5 miles.
One hour of Pilates - my usual Monday routine - but now to pack for a brief visit to my daughter's home in Germany so no idea how the exercise will go while I'm away!
8.2 k road walk while being machine-gunned with ice pellets
A 6.5 mile walk on solid paths (not mud!) at Bedgebury forest, with weeding before and after. 6 more feet of flower bed left to go. :smile:
Apologies for my absence - I did my class on 12th Feb then developed violent D&V in the small hours of the following morning which pretty much wiped me out for a week. Was out on Sunday so unable to go and this week had osteopath tonight, giving blood tomorrow then off to Norfolk for the weekend Thurs eve so I'm afraid it's another week off for me but I shall get back on it next week.
We did go for a fairly brisk walk on Saturday afternoon and will hopefully get some walks in whilst away at the weekend.

Take care everyone!
Oh @barbarita? Do you feel a bit lonely in here! You are so energetic!
Today I managed to take the girls for a new walk. Not sure how far we walked (it felt like miles!). It was lovely because just before I left home I felt certain that it was going to pour with rain...but the sun came out and we had a lovely walk...if a little on the muddy side!
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33 Next
491 posts Page 13 of 33