The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
1st fast day went like a charm
27 Feb 2015, 20:27
Today was my first day with 5:2 and I started right on with fasting. I was very excited with how it would go, but it went great :) I had a lunch with about 120 carrier, dinner with 190 and than for supper I made some sort of a stew with tomatoes and different vedgables. And still, I was lefthere with 40-50 calories!
Every meal was weighed while using a foodportal for correct calorie counting. I find it very hehelpfull only making one serving. The hardest part for me is to not eat all when there is more...
So far so good for my first FD :)
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your first fast!! :-)

It's really not that difficult ;-)
Well done on your first day :like: and welcome
Congrats on your first day! And welcome to the forum.
Happy to hear your first day went so well. :like: Now all you need to do is repeat indefinitely.

Welcome to the forum. :clover: :clover:
Glad to hear the the first fast day went well. I suspect there will be many more successful ones! :smile:
Well done indeed! @Norwegian_girl! It sounds as though your first fast went like a dream...and so healthy too! Please feel free to join in on the forum (the more the merrier) and let us know how you're getting on.
Here's to great success! Image
welcome aboard! and let me congratulate you for that 1 day! keep it up!
9 posts Page 1 of 1