The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

316 posts Page 1 of 22
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 Next
Hi everyone! Well I know we all like a challenge to keep us on our toes. I'd like to propose the ADF/DODO method...for a month! Basically, this means you fast every other day. I thought this challenge would be a great chance for people to dip their toe in the ADF fire...and see how it goes. It's only for a month after all!
For this challenge (starting on Tuesday 7 April through until Tuesday 5 May) I would like you to try the skinny jeans method. Before you start, try on those tight fitting trousers you have locked away in the wardrobe, or the skirt that you...cant...quite...zip...up...yet! Then, at the end of the challenge, try them on again and see how they fit!
I hope some of you will have a go. It's only for a month and who knows, it might be just the kick-start you needed!
Good luck everyone xxxx
I'm in Beano.
When I return from my hols I will prob have a couple of extra gms to lose.
You've definatley got this sussed again and arming yourself with all this knowledge and ADF experience is obviously suiting you.
I look forward to joing in.......but not yet
Oh great, at least there's one of you! I look forward to you joining us...but of course there's the business of a certain holiday to 'get through' first! Bet you can't wait xx
Good luck Beano and all plucky ADF Challengers x :clover: :heart: :clover:
bean i wont join as i struggle more than enough with twice a week but i wish you all a very successful April challenge x
Can i just point out tho that if peeps start on wed april 1,Easter Sunday will be a fasting day? :confused:
Oh dear! I didn't work that out very well did I!! Well,I'd better change it. But April 1st is when we start to think about it.
Come on Candy! Just for 4 little weeks? You don't have to be so rigid on 500 cals? Come on...
Hmmm seeing as its you ...i' ll think about it Beany xx
Bean watching Josie Spinardi youtubes.. Do you think she looks a little like our very own@Carieoates?
XX
Oh yes!!! She really does, doesn't she! Here's the proof...
https://youtu.be/wPcySDVHMzg
There was a woman on BBC Painting Challenge that reminded me of Carie too. She gets everywhere that girl!!
Nothing like starting a challenge on April fools day ! Sorry bean it's not my cup of tea
Hmm - every other day?! ..... are you out of your mind?
Would you let me sidle in the back door if I promise to do 5/2 but with a 3rd day at 1200 calories each week as well?
I'm in! Sounds like a good idea to me - I seem to have fallen into a sort of 16:8 thingy and it seems to be working but I think this might give me a kick start to losing again in stead of yo-yoing. Fab idea Beany! :-)
Might try and give this a go - need to do something!
Come on@Candicemarie it's a month, that's all, just one little month....you know you want to ( ok maybe not) but come on!!.....
Sorry to hear youve bean unwell@minsmum x
The challenge...mm not sure...four - longgggggg- weeks
And deffo wdnt begin til after easter
You and Bean have such fab willpower but i am weak!
Bean up since five to five and breakfasted on two hot x buns
One was date and cranberry ..delish x
have a great day with mini min and minsdad x x
Ok...so would it be better if we start AFTER Easter? When everyone will be feeling full after all those eggs?
Would that be a more enticing proposition? :?:
I guess it would be the better of two evils Beany..marginally less hellish...
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 Next
316 posts Page 1 of 22